This consultant is really nice (unlike the previous consultant I blogged about) and teaches us things in a way that we will understand... And he tells us stories which begins with "when I was a junior doctor..." or "When I was in Australia..." or "When I've just started my career.." so yeah.. LOTS of them stories... ENTERTAINING!!!
Also, he gives us advice... Today he said something which is VERY true... applicable in life in whatever you do... True but sad.. Yet it happens... because it is true.. Are you understanding what I'm trying to say... Sad but true... yeah.. that's better...
Anyway, he says, "There are THREE main ingredients essential in being able to make it to the top. 1. Intelligence 2. Hard work 3. Ass licking. " At this point we all burst out laughing... And had a second to think, and were quiet again... It's true.. You see all those ass kissing jerks out there, and they DO make it to the top... So yeah... Go Kiss Ass if you really want to make your way to the top!
However, having said that, I don't think EVERYONE at the top kiss asses... But what I AM trying to say is, this happens, widely! and it works!!! Sad innit?
2 comments:
*hugs* he he he... such is true. In Brunei, in MOH, at least. We were informed that all of us are ASSET to the country. BUT sadly, as you climb up the ladder, you loses the two letters, and hence become an ASS! ha ha ha....
sad... but SO TRUE!
thats one way to get up the ladder.. the only way.. haha..
Post a Comment