To be iski is to be excited. Hence iskiness is really being in complete excitedness. Or whatever it is..
wheres this
I was about to ask the same question. :P
di LTS somewhere on the way to Tutong, jalan Lama. :)
this is in brunei? wah impressive..
yes this is in Brunei. syg that day, kan sungkai kalau inda i dont mind staying longer to see the crocodiles in actions.
ohhh on the way to tutong jalan lama, that private zoo right? lewis' zoo? wahh, so much have changed since i last went there..
I've never been there. I always wanted to go to a zoo. Nanti2 tah. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
wheres this
I was about to ask the same question. :P
di LTS somewhere on the way to Tutong, jalan Lama. :)
this is in brunei? wah impressive..
yes this is in Brunei. syg that day, kan sungkai kalau inda i dont mind staying longer to see the crocodiles in actions.
ohhh on the way to tutong jalan lama, that private zoo right? lewis' zoo? wahh, so much have changed since i last went there..
I've never been there. I always wanted to go to a zoo. Nanti2 tah. :)
Post a Comment