Sunday, September 24, 2006

Non-medical

Ramadhan is here... Puasa started on Saturday for us here.. I was convinced it would be Sunday.. Partly because I wasn't quite ready to puasa just yet ;p But its here.. YAY!!!

Received the most randomest phone call from Shauqi on Thursday night and I managed to convince him to come to Perth on Friday night. There was a get together because the most seniorest of them all there are flying back to Brunei for good as I type...

Shauqi is notorious for being anti-social and less Bruneian the better... Imagine my shock when he called me again on Friday afternoon saying he IS coming!!! hahaha.. I was almost jumping in joy!!! And I did when I actually saw him di train station... He has a car!! He drove from Aberdeen.. So I was just showing him where to park.. =)

After makan in Perth, went back to my place and for sahur, I made him eat Chips with cheese and coleslaw from Clark's (THE 24hour bakery just a couple of mins from my place)... This is what I eat when I feel like I want chips and cant quite be bothered to cook dinner.. It's yummy!!! and 'healthy' because ada coleslaw ;p Shauqi didn't like it! HAHAHA.. But I Do.. so if ANYONE is visiting me, remind me to make you taste this SPECIAL meal =)

Anyway, enough about Shauqi.. Had a good time with him, and I hope he always comes over =)

I've realised that my entries have been very medical recently... So I'm gonna try my best to steer away from that topic.. It's hard though considering that is what I do most times... When I pretend to know the answers to questions.. Anyhow.. Non-medical related topics..

I forgot to wish anyone Happy Teachers Day.. so here goes.. Selamat Hari Guru! Especially to all the teachers in my family!!! I was blog hopping and someone had a list of names of teachers who won the awards.. And I recogninsed a couple of them names from MS.. so Well done them!!!

And.. when I was in KL this summer, on a Sunday morning, my cousin took me to her favourite breakfast place early in the morning =) It is kinda like a CA Mohammed, but KL style... and this place opens until the early hours of the day... it's possibly 24hours.. I'm not sure.. Anyhow.. as I was enjoying my dosai (YUM YUM!!) I saw this lady who looked kinda familiar.. I was thinking HARD who it could possibly be.. And.. it was MISS HUDSON!!! my teacher in PGGMB!!! As I gathered confidence to approach her, she had stood up and left.. I'm positive it was her!! And, I should have just got up and said hi to her!!! I'm sure she would have been delighted, and I wouldn't be here, regretting I hadn't done just that... But, we know where she gets her breakfast now.. so when I'm over in KL again, I WILL go there and have breakfast to 'stalk' MISS HUDSON! hehehe ;p

Electives - my friends Syma, Mima and maybe Nida and I will be doing our electives together. So essentially it is just a holiday trip together. This time round, we'll be going to MY part of the world!!! I'm looking forward to it all.. I hope it happens! amin!!! however, this won't be happening till NEXT summer! So.. note it in your diaries to meet MY 'FLATMATES' and possibly BESTEST buds in the year NEXT summer when I'm home ;p

England vs Macedonia - Umaima and I are going to watch the match. Thanks to Jimah for inviting us! Mima's sister and bro and best mates are coming as well. So it's going to be Jimah, her friend, myself, Mima, Ayesha, Arafat, Shazley and Sammia who are going to watch this match!!! It's all very exciting! AND.. it's going to be a ROADTRIP for Umaima, Arafat and I.. Mima will be driving south to OLD TRAFFORD!!! WHEEE =)

I like green at the moment... but I will FOREVER love red =)

My hair is LONG by MY standards... The longest layer is at least 2.5inches below my shoulder.. like WHOA.. LONG hair man!! When I realised this, my response was of course "it's time for a hair cut" BUT, I remembered that I wanted to TRY and ATTEMPT to have and maintain long hair without killing my hair and without looking like a mess.. So, I'm going to be growing my hair.. WISH me luck! I shall just gimme a trim soon.. hehehe... =)

And that should be enough non medical things to balance out the medicine you have now been exposed too... ;p

5 comments:

War186 said...

I was suprised Shauqi was there with you last time. I think it's good that you taught him to blog hop haha. Anti-social? Yeah, right. The first time he saw my bf he 'overwhelmed' Boon and I thought Boon was supposed to be the super-friendly one. And it's funny that he didn't know that Boon's chinese. That Shauqi's funny. :)

Special meal? I'll pass heh. You know I hate veggies.

Another thing I hate is the colour green although I'm quite keen with turquoise hehe.

You're going to Old Trafford to watch England's game on 7th Oct? Cool!

Good luck with maintaining your long hair, Fets. ;)

Dee said...

Who's Miss Hudson? I've never heard of her. Good luck with maintaining your hair! I remember how difficult it was for me, but I got through it! :)

Anonymous said...

buy me souvenir from ot.. hehe.. happy fasting..

Atul said...

Which one's Miss Hudson again? Or did you mean Mrs Hudgson.. Or.. entah.. inda ku ingat spelling nya. Primary 6 green punya teacher kah? But mcm lain.. so who? hahaha.. bangang state here. Lol

FR said...

Hey War.. I think the whole world was shocked si Shau decided to come ;p I certainly was ;p And I agree, Shauqi IS funny =)

Green is PRETTY in ALL shades!!! hehehe =)

Awu, I'm going to Old Trafford! It's all very exciting! =)

And thanks for the long hair luck, im gonna need it!

Atul and Dhi:
Miss Hudson is the Malaysian Indian teacher who was known as 'ganas' and 'strict'... She taught me in primary three.. She threw my book from the front of the class because my handwriting was too small for her eyes, and I guess that is why I've got HUGE writings now ;p

And Mrs Hudgson never taught me except for the ONE session we had pre-PCE, the Xtra class...

R&al... Souvenir? Hehehe.. We'll see =) I'm nervous going! LOL...