Need to go to bank, pack for India, clean my flat, having Fiona and Emms over for tea/dinner.. And, I should tell Roz about this plan as well! Then I'm going to Mima's place... Friday shopping for our supervisor and dean etc and Saturday morning I'm flying to India!!
Going to India for four weeks to do a project on TB. It should be good. The three of us are going: Charlotte, Mima and I.
To pack list:
- T-shirts
- Shirts
- Sluars
- Sun blocks
- Wash Kit
- Sandals
- Shoes
- Clinical shoes
- Pens
- Chargers
- MONEY
- Travelling bag
- Undergarments
- Socks
- ?Sthetoscope
- nail clipper
- anti-malarials
- Medicines
- DEODORANTS!
- CAMERA and FILMS (yes, I'm not digitised yet ;p)
- ?Hair dryer? - but it should be hot and warm enough there for my hair to dry on its own!
- My 'diary'
- to buy a 'journal-y' book for the trip
- Pen drive
And tha's all I can think of now! Please add on or text me if you can think of something else important.
I hope I have time to come online again before I leave! And I sincerely hope we get a reliable internet connection when we are in India! AMIN!
Anyway.. wish me luck and pray for me for both the exam and the trip!
5 comments:
Goodluck for ur xm n have fun in India! :D
Fets...thought batah lagi kau kan ke India ani!! Rupanya so soon!!! Have fun babe...will miss you on MSN hehehehehehe!! *hugs* love yahhhhh... ah and good luck for exam...
xxsyaz
hehh, your life's full of adventures. have fun in India!! Take lots of pics then come back and blog about it =D *hugsss*
-sheena
Hey fets! M sure uve got lotsa things covered on what to bring. erm rations food definitely, lil munchies in case u dont fancy the curries there. paracetamol. plasters. gloves (?). heh. the medic uniform: not lab coat but DEFINITELY stethos and the yellow bible (aka oxford handbook). i know ur doing stuff on TB but yellow bible is always handy! have fun there, soak up the sun and experience! :) :) hopefully ku sampat cakap or msn sama ko before ko belayar. *big hugs* take loadsa pics aight! and jgn lupa tukar duit.
lotsa love, Fiz
India here we come! haha ..prasan aku ikut . hav fun fets.ur list of things sounds complete to me!
Post a Comment