Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Someone's lying to my face!

Isn't it annoying when you know for sure that someone is lying to your face? and it's even more annoying that you actually trusted these people NOT to lie to you?!

I've recently discovered that someone (A) has given my number to another person (B) who I barely know! All B wants is to be friends and be a texting buddy (Hey.. I guess I'm getting the wish of wanting a texting buddy. Be careful what you wish for ;p) and I don't have a problem with that at all. I enjoy texting!

But, what's annoying is that I have no idea who A is and B isn't telling me who A is!!! ARGH! What's the point of not owning up and not telling? Inda faham eh!!!

1 comment:

RSHA said...

now u know hw i feel if i got phone calls from stupid stupid people, and they wont tell who gave them my number. BODOH.. These type of frens ani no balls.. bodoh bah...