I've only been here for 1.5 weeks.. but it has been so tiring!!! I wanna be home... home in Brunei!!! Mainly because I want to be free form this vegetarian diet malarkey!!! I'm chicken deprived!
Last night I had chicken at Ghazala's parent's house!!! and that was yummy!!! It was almost like ayam masak merah and I was truly happy!!! At that time lapar berabis and we have just visited Mima's extended family and about 20 houses in total!
I was spoken to in Hindi and Urdhu... I my origin was questioned... Ofcourse they thought I was Chinese.. but some of them thought I was Nepalese and even Pakistani!!! Tapi... There were some who wondered if I was from Malaysia! I thought that was interesting! Apparently that one aunty has Malayusian students in her uni.. somewhere not in Dharwad! I didn't ask what she taught though...
This current computer I'm using is killing me!!! It is ultra slow! I cant eve see what I'm typing as I am typinig!!! I have to wait a couple of seconds later to see what comes up@! And then I have to wait for a bit longer tobe able to correct my typos!!! So i cant really be bothered to correct them anymore and I shall just post this short one! I think I'll go back to my room because this is truly really annoying!!!
Kaka!!! I heard that Phantom won ione match! Welldnone!!! Keep it up!!
1 comment:
Fets I miss u!! I can't believe u found the baby monkey being stolen 'cool'!!! the PCs sound like our old one :P the one we replaced only a few weeks ago :P so i sympathise :) take care of urself don't get TB!!!
Post a Comment