Tuesday, March 14, 2006

WEEKEND

It was an extremely cold weekend!!!

Saturday - out in the cold, marshalling the tayforth uotc athletes during their triathlon!!! Respect to ALL the athletes who did the whole LOT!!! I aspire to be them! =)

This was me trying to warm myself..
with the extra jacket my training officer gave me ;p

And if u do it truly OTC style, there's always a party...
Theme: Hawaiian.. I wasn't very Hawaiian, but I don't care ;p
Picture courtesy of Rozzie

Sunday - Snow fight with the malaysians in dundee...
then to be indoors and to be warm again.. Aahh =) Bliss =)

Also, Birthday wishes to Hazimah Adanan, one of my most lating-est friends, Kamini, one of my favourite people from Bedford, and Tracey who I've not seen online in ages!!!
As well as Dinski.. my footie obsessed friend as well as Hannah Banana, my Pleasantly Plump Princess!!!

11 comments:

War186 said...

u look really pretty in the 2nd pic fets ;D

Anonymous said...

fets ...new haircut? lawa kawan ku sorang ani...

Dee said...

I agree! You look so preeeeetty!

AlaiMidget said...

awuuu u look preettyy fets!!! and i like ur hair. one thing that popped in my head was that...u look very much like ka elia in that pic! are you gradually morphing into her? dum dum dum.

War186 said...

kan kan kan..hehhe..yeah yeah ur hair really lawa lahh..same here fiz..the hair really popped out teehee..oh yeah u look kinda like ka elia heh :)

FR said...

Yes.. new hair cut! Thanks guys! never really get this much attention about a hair cut. *malu* it must be a really good one then... So, if anyone wants to know my hairdresser, email/call/text me ;p Muahaha! =)

I look like Ka Elia? Im sure she wont be too impressed reading that ;p LOL But aye, I look like my sisters, nothing can be done about that ;p

Lets start a mini poll - assuming people read my comments... Do I look more cina-er with this hair do? =) Yes or No answer peeps =) Love ya to bits =)

War186 said...

where's the mini poll..here? oh ok.

You look like a really pretty malay girl to me hehe :) so it's a no. n that's a first. ;P

ps. how much did ur haircut cost u? hehe ada lagituu..

FR said...

A malay girl?! WHEEE!!! =) LOL

My hair cut + hair wash only costed me B$25 =) So I thought that was good =) I think if its just hair cut its B$18

Anonymous said...

c fets.. told ya ur hair lawa if nda ikat

n the poll.. err.. no

FR said...

who is this anonymous commenter of mine? please give me a clue.. Puh-lease =)

Anonymous said...

aku the 1st anonymous...2nd comment. hehehe im syaz. fet...inda mcm cina usulmu...banar...lawa fetttt