Thursday, March 16, 2006

15th March 2006

It's Symee's birthday today! And we are celebrating by going to Perth for a buffet dinner! I'm super excited... More to the fact that it's a road trip and I'm going OUT of Dundee... even though its probably 3 hours max... a trip outside Dundee is always good! =) Shall put up pictures later... Hopefully get a couple of good ones...

Also wanted to say that there hasn't been enough people going online recently.. Where has everyone gone to?! Like hello.. Come online and entertain ME!!! Please... The least you can do is MAKE me do my work...

Newest piece of berita I heard is the fatwa that the current Mufti just keluarkan... the pengharaman of girls playing footie... True?! And what's the deal with that.. I'd just like to know the reasons behind it... Sigh...

About 9 days away to BruNotts Easter Games... EXCITED.. I am indeed!!! 12 competing netball teams this year.. how AMAZING is that?! And it is hard core this year with the netball being OUTDOORS!!! With a weather we are currently having... it's gonna be extremely cold.. so pack your warm kit to whoever is coming!

Fiz and Ka Meel, PUH-LEASE update ur individual blogs... I need something to read!!!

Missing home!!! I want my family.. and the heat and sun!!!

5 comments:

Dee said...

You're going to BruNotts? My reasoning for not going is that I'll be seeing Yee Yin, Hazimah and Sheena in Manchester in April anyway, so no need to go to Nottingham as well, seeing that I'm broke.

Ah well. Maybe I'll plan a trip up to Dundee specifically to visit you and my cousin. Hehe.

Okay, that probably made no sense at all, but I'm tired and I should be doing work.

What's wrong with girls playing football anyway?

FR said...

hi... i think u will have to make that special visit to Dundee then.. sebab Im not going to manchester in April.. because im thinking i might be stressing out then pretending to be doing lots of revision ;p

And.. I don't know what's wrong with girls playing football.. We will have to wait for the official thing... Tell me when u hear more about it =)

Dee said...

Actually, I've not read anything about the whole girls playing football thing on anyone's website, so I don't even know if it's true. (I rely on ranoadidas.com for football updates, lol)

To be honest, I'll be stressing out in April as well because I just found out that my exams are earlier than I expected, but I'll regard my trip to Manchester as a break from revision and coursework. Hehe.

Yes, I'll definitely try to go up to Dundee at some point. Maybe when it's warmer (is it ever warm up there?).

FR said...

lol.. i like reading rano's page too.. it's like cheap tabloid and like a social calendar for Brunei! LOL =)

Does it ever get warm.. yes.. it was warm in May last year... as well as in July, tapi that time coming back from Uganda, it was 'cold' here LOL

Also, good luck with the exams then ey... Don't we all need luck? ;p

War186 said...

Who doesn't? (like reading Rano's site) hehe

yes, the memo. girls can't play football n tarik kalat they say..but it's not official yet, i think. at the mo, my team's concentrating on futsal..apparently it's not the same as football..Like, we're not allowed to play in the government fields but we can play futsal in government turfs/indoors. contradictory lah so antahah we'll see how it goes. if they do ban it seriously alot of girls are gonna be depressed heh. :/ sad but true. hahaha..laughing at myself aren't i?