Thursday, March 30, 2006

Copied from rano's website. Thanks ;p

This was how we stood at the end of round-robin.. Kami unluckily kalah to BruNotts Jade!!!

DG members: Inda payah calculate ourselves what our goal difference was... Here it is on paper =) Hehehe.

Rano didn't have Group B punya round-robin table though.. so can't tell you guys what the top goal difference was in that team.. So I can't tell if we had the biggest goal differnce in the tourney...




This was the semi-s! KALAH lawan BruNotts Pearls by 2!!! Told you it was close... Ish!!!

So we had to play against BruNotts Jade (again) and won 7-3!! Well Done DG!! =)


So that means
Goal for was = 34+5+7 = 46.
Goal against = 8+7+3 = 18.
FINAL goal difference of 28.





Also, sesiapa mau liat the videos that Syaz took, go to www.youtube.com and search for BruNotts and cari lah kami Dang Ganazz Netball. Have fun watching it =)

2 comments:

Dee said...

I miss playing netball. I know I only played for, what 10 minutes, at UBD over the summer, but I used to be able to play for longer! I'm just not as fit as I used to be. Hehe.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean to make you take the pictures down. Usually you can easily resize the pics, but I don't know what programme you tried to use.

FR said...

lol.. i tried resizing, but i cudnt b bothered.

also, i was suposed to take the pictures down as soon as i found out that they were too huge.. but left it up because i thought it might be funny! hehehe

bah, nanti lagi main netball! amin! =)