Monday, March 27, 2006

Dang Ganazz v.4

Yay... FINALLY... the BruNotts easter weekend came and went!!!

Took the plane down... Stayed up with the girls (although they didn't really appreciate me talking all the time ;p Had to go to the living room to allow them to sleep) and siok lah! especially with Shauqi's Lutfi's and Raizul's presence! lama sudah inda jumpa ah! =)

Waiting for the opening ceremony to begin

Went to Notts... There are MORE people this year than the two previous years!!! Siuk jua but at the same time it was scary! (I'm not into socialising!) Familiar faces everywhere... And it's just like Brunei... Semua orang cakap Melayu Brunei.. and it was fun! =)

DANG GANAZZ v.4

We played netball outdoors and thank God it got warm!!! With the sun out and everything!!! Ahhh... Bliss!!! In our groupings, we did quite well, ie unbeatable... Until Yul, my defending partner in the D, got a nasty injury! Lost our final group game to BruNotts Jade 3-5!!! It was close I tell you!

Ili with the yellow ball, Amal has just shot, and Yas (blue cardi outside D) looking on.
I like this picture Fiz!
Btw, check out the SUN guys!!! Spring is coming, I hope! =)

Taking a break
(We took some silly pictures on Yas' camera! Will load them up when I get them)

Semis... Team gagar kali.. kalah lagi lawan BruNotts (Pearls) Also a close one at 5-7! We were trailing 5-0 at half time!!! So the team did a good job at catching up! Well done DG!!! =) Then the 'fight' for bronze... we managed to kalahkan BruNotts (Jade) 7-3!!! Well done again team!!! Whee! =) You were all freaking brilliant! =)

FOOD!!! Makan at 5.30pm!!! After securing the bronze =)

Suzie, Vice Captain, Uniform designer and Ili, team's top scorer, with bleeding nose terkena bola. Baik jua during the last minutes of the last game! Hope you feel better Li!

Closing ceremony, I missed it for the first time only because I had to go with the Perth boys!

TEAM Celebration.
(Without Jrin and I)

But this will make up for it ;p

7 hours long coach ride!!! managed to snooze off for 30mins the first leg of the journey... Then after that it was Loo, Aleep and I chatting none stop! Talked about a lot of useless things and they even successfully bullied me! They hit home when the conversation went, "Fet, ko di rumah cakap melayu kah?" "yes" was my reply and I got "Tapi ko cakap melayu macam cina"...
Sigh... I am proud to say though, I didnt break down and cry! ;p (Sadly no pictures for this part of the weekend! =( ) The coach driver was KIND enough to drop me off to my place!!! THANKS Jeff!!! =)

And Pictures... Courtesy of Fizah... Love you!
(It's the only pictures I can get my hands on at the moment)

2 comments:

War186 said...

siuk ehh~ ili ikut DG this yr..cool ehhe..miss playing nball with u guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Every1 lets do the BETA-BLOCKER pose/move!...how do u do it again fets?hahaha..

Randomness ;)