Monday, March 06, 2006

Back in Dundee

It's 5.08am and I've been up for almost three hours! I'm jetlagged! Argh..

It's freezing here, a HUGE change from the beautiful weather in Brunei... Sigh... Don't think I'll be walking to uni today... Too cold...

Time in Brunei was GREAT... First time I actually had something to do everyday, and first time I drove every single day... Got to see faces of people I miss all the time, got to know a lot of new people and most importantly, got to eat food I have been craving for in ages... YUM!! Miss them already!

The rest of March will be a busy month for me...
Hand in RoA which means I have to start doing it! Argh!!!
Ironman with the OTC, thank God I'm only Marshalling.
BruNotts games.. Netball
And Exams aren't too far away now! SCARY!

Hmmph.. Not feeling very bloggy...

No comments: