Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Optic disc

On my first day of uni, I managed to see an optic disc for the FIRST time!!!

During the neurology block, I had NO idea how to use the ophthalmoscope.. Not being able to see anything but nothing, and eventually the blood vessels.

However, yesterday, saw the blood vessels, followed it, and I saw the optic disc!!! I was super duper excited... And, I saw the macula in one of the patients!!! OMG!!! That was just WOW!!! The patient was even telling me how I could go around seeing his optic disc! He's a STAR!!! =)

I also saw laser burns on another patient's retina and I thought I saw a haemorhage, but that was just my imagination! LOL

Pokoknya, I have FINALLY seen an optic disc!!! Whee... =)

2 comments:

RSHA said...

optic disc? mata kah nie? hehehehehehe
of course it is in the eye... ;)

RSHA said...

optic disc? mata kah nie? hehehehehehe
of course it is in the eye... ;)