Thursday, February 23, 2006

Seminggu lagi

One more week left! Not enough time! I'm sure I've done most of the things I wanted to do.. But it just seems as if it has been too short a stay in Brunei.

As per always.. been spending lots of time with the family... But less with daddy this time round =( But.. it has been good

Deadline on Monday!!! Seriously need to start writing this silly report!!!

Starting to think about my RoA!!! Deadline: 27th March! I've not started writing it up nicely!!! Argh!!! SCARY!!! I'm not even sure how many patients I already have!

Anyway, lets not think about that...

Softball.. We had a friendly on 19th.. Against Pasadenas or however you spell their team... MY team didn't do our best, but we did aight for a FIRST friendly match... But, we got beat... 0-36!!! Kosong ani wah my team! But it was a good laugh! And, it was a good way to say bye to the team...

Netball.. my finger is still bengkak! But more on Saturday hopefully! =)

Ugama friends reunion was good! Although it was just four of us! Muahaha! =) Zamwani is still as hyper as she was back in the days!!! Kjo is still same ol same ol... Except she now has a driver's licence!! =) And Sairol is same ol same ol.. But no more sinjang usai-ing all the time! Muahaha =)

Tomoro I'm going out with my maternal cousins!!! Should be exciting! I've not done this in AGES if ever... Keh keh keh...

No comments: