Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Short update

Ssc update: I'm liking GP land...

Softball update: NO friendly match 19th Feb =(

Netball update: main sudah tadi di menglait.. Whee =)

Badminton update: Whee

Futsal/futbal update: Alum jua war... inda jadi kah?

rnB update: alum jumpa everyone yet.. Ki.. where are you?

Food update: I recommend Jollibee burgers!!! =)

3 comments:

War186 said...

netball was fun eventho skjp sja

badminton was ok psl skjp sja haha

futsal maybe next wk..this wk team ku rehat kliah..ku invite liat ku tournament last sunday nada jua ko hehe

FR said...

Hey! I had EVERY intention to watch u guys play! I told you that.

I woke up at 6.45 to have breakfast with a friend at 8am. and then I was going to go watch u lot play... BUT!!! it RAINED extra heavily!!! So I wasn't about to get drenched walking from my car to the grandstand.. And Im pretty sure I called u with one of my sister's phone... And u didn't pick up. Either u were playing or inda tedangar.. So really wasn't going to watch you. Spent the day with my sisters instead.

Anyway, liat lah jua futsal atu... I'm suddenly malas to do any sports... I feel sluggish...

War186 said...

sorry..i'm really glad to know that u actually wanted to watch..and sorry i didn't pick up the phone..i was most definitely playing then..

sluggish? don't! siuk ni futsal..remember badminton, netball..siuk kn?? hehehe :D