
Nida and I

Fiz and I
Second post of the day! I must be ultra excited over something... Something which you might find ultra boring! but i don't care, I want to write this, (mainly) for fiz's sake!!! =) (Because Nids would have too much to do to check this ;p OR at least, that's what I think she will say)
Anyhow, malam ani baru saya realise that Nids is totally and utterly and scarily similar to Fiz!!! I'm sure if they met, they will either love each other, because they are similar, or totally hate each other, because they are so similar!!! Tapi, knowing both people, dua dua kan baik baik and make friends and trying not to hurt the other person, and just be that smily bubbly person!!! Bridging on to fakeness?! Muahaha.. That's my opinion for being not too smily and bubbly when meeting strangers for the first time! And I think almost everyone can (and possibly for the first time) agree with me on this topic!!!
Anyway, both girls are my friends! My close friends lagi tu... in two totally different circles and life! fiz in my brunei life (- with a bit of medicine - ah Fiz *wink*) and Nids in my Dundee pure medicine and away from home life! Both wear tudongs (not that this really signifies anything at all), have strong beliefs in the religion, and both are pro-Islam. I'm not too sure about Fiz, but I'm sure she has strong opinions on the religion and would actually love the oppurtunity, if given, to talk on Islam for a good period of time and selling it to people. Or just telling people about how wonderful it is. (No doubt it is, but honestly, it's hard for non-believers, or believers for that matter, to see that! And I really can't be bothered to have proper full-on Religious conversations! If you want to have a religious conversation, do NOT come near me. I'll get agitated, and either leave you or just eventually shout at you!)
As mentioned earlier, both are what you call the 'nice' people... The ones who I feel like kicking some sense into! Those who I don't quite truly understand!!! Like seriously, how in the world can you possibly remain being nice to people. Not just the ones you know and like, but truly to everyone and anyone around you! I just find that sickening. Honestly, macam kan muntah rasanya!! Good to know that there are still a few of you good-do-ers alive and kicking on earth! But yeah, I don't know how you do it! It's 'amazing' and sickening... Blegh!
Both are people who, once interested, pursue it berabis, and exude the enthusiasm and pass it to anyone in their pathway! Both sometimes suddenly (often at the last minute) want to back out, but eventually don't because, they've either promised someone they'd do it or I don't know... their conscience telling them something! Both are actually girly girls! Although maybe they don't want to admit that in public! Muahaha! It's okay girlies, I'll tell the world on your behalf - GLADLY!!! hehehe =) Both like sports (although maybe Fiz may do a lot more than Nids). And also I thought I'd mention here that both are emotional, and jenis yang kalau becerita mesti details (although si fiz pandai sudah summarise) and berabis go really deep.. macam.. is that even necessary?! Muahaha... CHILL!!!
Oh yea, another thing, both can be bangang!!! Muahaha!!! Sometimes it's funny. Always its annoying. All the time its "Lemme shake you to make sure you are a human with a brain!!!" Both are NOT morning people. Tapi, Fiz can go on for longer with less sleep! I'm not sure if Nids can! Also, Nids complain a bit more than Fiz... Well, not complain really, just whine! And my thoughts of whines is synonymous to what I think about bangangness! But, Fiz cries more! Hehehe.. (Sorry for totally embarrassing you here Fiz.)
Erm also, both seem to somehow get bullied by friends all the time.. the ones who get picked on most times! As what we call it in our rnB circle "pick on Fiz day" ;p Well here in Dundee it's "pick on Nids time" (inda day, because takut nanti she can't handle it and just burst into tears, and then what would we do?!) But like I keep on telling Fizah (and Nids sometimes), its really their own fault for not standing up for themselves! It's them being too nice!
So yeah, these two people in my life are similar!!! It's amazing how they really aren't like me AT ALL! I still get along fine with them! (Or at least, that's how I feel.) Fiz has been a gd friend for 9 years now!! and Nids since first year! And for me to remain friends with someone for that long, would mean that I actually like you for who you are, even if it appears as if I hate you right to your core!!! And what's even more amazing is the fact that they have actually chosen to still be friends with me!!! Even after receiving a lot of crap from me! and getting our own clashes etc!!! Now that's amazing!
Thanks both Fiz and Nids for being by me!!! I truly am sorry if I ever make you feel bad about yourself or whatever... Terguris hati or whatever... I really do like you! (bridging onto Love ;p) If I don't I'd scadaddle a long time ago! And I shure hope you aren't remaining friends with me just because you can't bear to see my heart break when you don't give me attention... Because that would be plain SAD!!! and... you guessed it... SICKENING!!! Yuck! Atu total fakeness tu!!!
A little extra for Fiz: I especially like it when we have our 'truthful' sessions, and when you allow me to call you Pitt! Just for the sake of annoying you =) And don't you ever dare ignore me for long periods of times, even if ko sibuk kan mati with work! You've all I got here in this country for the many years to come! I really hope we don't fall out!
Anyhow, malam ani baru saya realise that Nids is totally and utterly and scarily similar to Fiz!!! I'm sure if they met, they will either love each other, because they are similar, or totally hate each other, because they are so similar!!! Tapi, knowing both people, dua dua kan baik baik and make friends and trying not to hurt the other person, and just be that smily bubbly person!!! Bridging on to fakeness?! Muahaha.. That's my opinion for being not too smily and bubbly when meeting strangers for the first time! And I think almost everyone can (and possibly for the first time) agree with me on this topic!!!
Anyway, both girls are my friends! My close friends lagi tu... in two totally different circles and life! fiz in my brunei life (- with a bit of medicine - ah Fiz *wink*) and Nids in my Dundee pure medicine and away from home life! Both wear tudongs (not that this really signifies anything at all), have strong beliefs in the religion, and both are pro-Islam. I'm not too sure about Fiz, but I'm sure she has strong opinions on the religion and would actually love the oppurtunity, if given, to talk on Islam for a good period of time and selling it to people. Or just telling people about how wonderful it is. (No doubt it is, but honestly, it's hard for non-believers, or believers for that matter, to see that! And I really can't be bothered to have proper full-on Religious conversations! If you want to have a religious conversation, do NOT come near me. I'll get agitated, and either leave you or just eventually shout at you!)
As mentioned earlier, both are what you call the 'nice' people... The ones who I feel like kicking some sense into! Those who I don't quite truly understand!!! Like seriously, how in the world can you possibly remain being nice to people. Not just the ones you know and like, but truly to everyone and anyone around you! I just find that sickening. Honestly, macam kan muntah rasanya!! Good to know that there are still a few of you good-do-ers alive and kicking on earth! But yeah, I don't know how you do it! It's 'amazing' and sickening... Blegh!
Both are people who, once interested, pursue it berabis, and exude the enthusiasm and pass it to anyone in their pathway! Both sometimes suddenly (often at the last minute) want to back out, but eventually don't because, they've either promised someone they'd do it or I don't know... their conscience telling them something! Both are actually girly girls! Although maybe they don't want to admit that in public! Muahaha! It's okay girlies, I'll tell the world on your behalf - GLADLY!!! hehehe =) Both like sports (although maybe Fiz may do a lot more than Nids). And also I thought I'd mention here that both are emotional, and jenis yang kalau becerita mesti details (although si fiz pandai sudah summarise) and berabis go really deep.. macam.. is that even necessary?! Muahaha... CHILL!!!
Oh yea, another thing, both can be bangang!!! Muahaha!!! Sometimes it's funny. Always its annoying. All the time its "Lemme shake you to make sure you are a human with a brain!!!" Both are NOT morning people. Tapi, Fiz can go on for longer with less sleep! I'm not sure if Nids can! Also, Nids complain a bit more than Fiz... Well, not complain really, just whine! And my thoughts of whines is synonymous to what I think about bangangness! But, Fiz cries more! Hehehe.. (Sorry for totally embarrassing you here Fiz.)
Erm also, both seem to somehow get bullied by friends all the time.. the ones who get picked on most times! As what we call it in our rnB circle "pick on Fiz day" ;p Well here in Dundee it's "pick on Nids time" (inda day, because takut nanti she can't handle it and just burst into tears, and then what would we do?!) But like I keep on telling Fizah (and Nids sometimes), its really their own fault for not standing up for themselves! It's them being too nice!
So yeah, these two people in my life are similar!!! It's amazing how they really aren't like me AT ALL! I still get along fine with them! (Or at least, that's how I feel.) Fiz has been a gd friend for 9 years now!! and Nids since first year! And for me to remain friends with someone for that long, would mean that I actually like you for who you are, even if it appears as if I hate you right to your core!!! And what's even more amazing is the fact that they have actually chosen to still be friends with me!!! Even after receiving a lot of crap from me! and getting our own clashes etc!!! Now that's amazing!
Thanks both Fiz and Nids for being by me!!! I truly am sorry if I ever make you feel bad about yourself or whatever... Terguris hati or whatever... I really do like you! (bridging onto Love ;p) If I don't I'd scadaddle a long time ago! And I shure hope you aren't remaining friends with me just because you can't bear to see my heart break when you don't give me attention... Because that would be plain SAD!!! and... you guessed it... SICKENING!!! Yuck! Atu total fakeness tu!!!
A little extra for Fiz: I especially like it when we have our 'truthful' sessions, and when you allow me to call you Pitt! Just for the sake of annoying you =) And don't you ever dare ignore me for long periods of times, even if ko sibuk kan mati with work! You've all I got here in this country for the many years to come! I really hope we don't fall out!
3 comments:
Fetso!that is SUCH a sweet post! Sweet pasal ko tau aku!!!! BERABIS!!! MWAHAHAHAHHA. even to the point pasal aku suka back out but still would do it anyway...and about the conscience...so true!!!!
aku insulted pasal ko banyak insult aku!!!!like sal aku whiny and sanang kana bully. BANAR pulang.. hahahahah... but u make it sound so annoying! but i forgive u anyway pasalnya ko like-borderin-on-love me anyway with all my faults :P and also, aku finally give in to pitt pasalnya aku malas kan argue with u anymore.
finally, aku sasak kadang2 when kamu malar bully aku. (and yes aku kan nangis rasanya) and i would love to shout back at u guys but then it just aint me. somethin in me is telling me 'apeh sekadar jua kan marah pasal atu...'. so in the end, aku malas kan marah. so banarnya fets, aku bukan nice. aku malas kan marah to ppl saja, buang energy ku yo. and also i know id forget it the next day :P LOL. bimboness alert.
fets, of course aku inda kawan ko JUST because aku being nice. i am not nice all the time fets, i do choose my friends u know. *nyeh evil* i guess u just have to see me everyday to see it :)
love u babe! *HUGS* aku terharu and thanx for knowing me that well!
At home, so I cannot tag. Grrr.
I've had three exams so far (yesterday's was a nightmare), I have one this morning and my last one is on Friday next week! Then I'm free (for a few weeks)! Wheeeee!
Aww~ such a sweet account of Fiz and Nida..:) it shows how much Fets actually loves u Fiz hehe ;)
Post a Comment