Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Growing up!

First off, Well Done Fiz for passing your clinical exams! and Well done Bads and Ten for your graduation!!! Mau pictures!!! =)

It suddenly dawned on me that I am GROWING old... (my birthday is coming!!! For a list of things I want, call/text me! Heheh =) Presents to suit all budget ;p) and so are my cousins!!! Especially those on my mom's side. I don't see a lot of them, and everytime I go back home it's like "WOW! You've grown!!" When I balik, I get tired when people say "eh lampuh jua ko" when they compare me to my 2001 self (7kgs lighter) etc etc... And by default, I do the same reverse thing. I see and compare my 'lil' cousins to the time just before I left! That 'summer' I even had a whole week to babysit them! I have a picture of the 'brat's all lined up during our rehating time. As well as a picture with si Khairul masa kami swimming! Now, ALL of them are past my hips (height) and two of them even tower over me!!! OMG!!! The youngest of them lot are now in form ONE!!! Barely a kid anymore!!! Aww... they're growing!!! (To my Teo Clan, Love you!!! We seriously NEED to spend time together!)

Tonight, Smelly, Nids and I are going to this Surgeon's club thingey... We get to see theatres and see what this club is all about. and hopefully siuk, so i can join it! amin amin! =) WHEE!!! =)

No comments: