Friday, November 18, 2005

Bored!

I'm expecting a post from J, tapi nada jua! I hope you come and do it soon J!!!

Anyhow, Julie gave me a really good song to listen to. Project Pop - I will survive and Jangan Ganggu! I think both are BRILLIANT songs! I highly recommend EVERYONE to get hold of these songs!!! And then sing along to it! it will be a GREAT way to chill and relax!

Weekend plan: inda jadi netball, as I'm not good enough. boohoo... So maybe get a start on my MMR project. Also, I want to watch In Her Shoes. I hear its nice.. So I want to watch!!! It's been ages since I've been to the pictures.

And... nothing else... My phone has proven to be unnecessary recently as I don't get any calls or messages!!! As a result, my phone-free days are more frequent!!! It used to be a way to get away from everyone, but now, Im just not needing it as much... boohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fetty..Lawa tu 'In her shoes'..Touching..Siok!!

Dee said...

At home right now so I can't tag, argh!

Anyway, enjoy Harry Potter! You will enjoy it even more if you've not read the book. Trust me!