
Masnur's Birthday... Mc Donald's. Double cheeseburger! Yum! Not a surprising surprise birthday ;p Picture by Julie

Pose for the camera ;p
Badmintoning it with Masnur =) Kiki on the other court
Picture taken by War/Fiz

Jing Chew breakfast! =)
The day Ros passed her driving exam!

Netball di UBD.. As usual, we got trashed! but it was a fun and ngalih gilerr!
(Dhi.. your FIRST picture in ISKINESS =))
2 comments:
The guy who played Cedric is Robert Pattinson. Hmmm. I still prefer the guy who played Oliver Wood in the first two movies, Sean Biggerstaff. His accent is so sexy. He should have been in the third movie too! :(
Lol. My first picture in your blog. Cool.
i remember i took that pic :P awu bekarih banar c dayang ani meliat archives ku haha..jobless lah tu ah hehhe ;)
oh, so I've met Dhil..hehe Hi! :)
i haven't watched HP..after xms that'll be the first thing I do though! :D
Post a Comment