Today is such an odd day! Had our normal timetabled 2 hour lectures. Both nothing much to it, the first one being wayy better than the second one. I was really confused, when the second lecturer started hers 15 mins earlier, rushing through the lecture, and finishing it 25 mins later.. What's the point of rushing? tapi baguslah, she was ultra boring! So i had a 3 hour break instead of just 2 hours... We have a tutorial this petang... Prostate cancer screening and anything related to it... Dududud...
Also, my Personal Tutor emailed me! He introduced himself and explained that my tutor last year has left the uni (not that I ever knew my tutor from last year!) Anyway, it's nice to know that someone cares about us whilst we are in uni! Apart from your family who has no choice but to listen to what you have to say, and your close friends, who genuinely wants to know (there aren't too many of them around ;p)
Hmm.. I've also just realised that I have a number of things to do in two weeks! a wee bit too much! Other than that, everything's alright.
Things to look forward to:
Netball on Saturday! Whee!!!
Going to Loughborough next Thurs - makan, badminton, netball, nando's and pure fun!
1 comment:
Have fun netball and Loughborough Fets! ~ =D
PS. I'm one of those who genuinely wants to know right? What do u think? Haha :P
Post a Comment