yay!!! Ka jack has accepted the blogging invite and is now one of Iskiness' members!!! kaka, FEEL free to change whatever settings/layouts if u want ah... Altho, I'm thinking of making Dhi do sth for us (Hint hint Dhi... when I email u, that would be the gist of it ;p)
I can't believe u r still at war! hehehe =) Bless the kids! hugs and kisses to them! Omg.. this is sounding more like an email rather than a blog.. but who cares... I don't ;p
You entertainment AJK? hmmph.. what would the Bruneians appreciate? Lucky draw, karoake?, and God knows...
I think ur dad would make a great interior designer =) besides, he has always been that... Happy painting and send my love to them (your parents)
And, the day i texted u lot at 6am... I was impressed that Navy Boy replied almost instantaneously! Navy tah banar ;p LOL
I hope u rajin rajin write kaka! it would be GREAT to have more than just me 'writing' here =) and... LABU (with hand gesture) indeed =)
No comments:
Post a Comment