Ramadhan is here... I'm finding it alright, even if my tummy bising all the time and I feel extra hungry.. and I feel as if my tummy has grown because i get extra tired, and after sungkai tarus tidur malam! so my tummy tambah labu. ish ish ish...
Interesting things I've done so far:
Interesting things I've done so far:
- Got in contact with BruScot president.. so now, im officially in that 'club' and hopefully i'll find out that they do... Yay for me as it means i've got more people in Scotland... It's a shame there's no one new in Dundee... =(
- Started recruiting Dang Ganaz netball members... I'm wayy awal this year.. but who cares... It's just doubly hard for my team as we are scattered throughout the whole UK... We are aiming high (practice wise) this year.. we are hoping to have three practice sessions... we only had two last year... ;p
there is nothing interesting that i do... hmmph...
Anyhow, I found out that one of this guy in OTC who's kinda lawa, inda jua bida kan muntah when i look at him, was once a model for Burton (a male's clothing line)... I was well impressed when I found out about this... too bad he's kinda like an arse, but as Liana said, these kinda person always turn out to be sweet... I'm sure he is sweet, just not to everyone...
A registrar who led us in our clinical demonstration this morning was 'lawa-ish' muahaha... Terus inda concentrate berabis on the stroke patient, but I have to say, i concentrated more than I would have if our usual guy took the lesson... the usual guy just talks and talks and drowns me and loses me and as a consequence, I nod off for and NOT pay any attention at all.
It's cold today!!! well not cold cold freezing cold... but windy cold! It's only Scotland and Northern Ireland who has this weather.. the rest of the country has temperatures reaching 20 degrees and enjoying the day... Syaz and Mas can confirm this! Why can't I wake up in the morning and watch the weather channel and it says "hot and sunny in Scotland but gloomy and snow in England" sigh.. I wait for such days!!!
Enough randomness, more next time...
2 comments:
It's our 8th day puasa in Bru and I haven't done any hehe 0:) of course lah pasal nda dapat haha.
Ooh cool awal banar the recruiting hehe..any new players I know? Go Dang Ganazz!~
I say, go and do the 'trial and error method' on the OTC/model/arse guy fets lol ;) then we'll know if he really does know how to be sweet, eh..hee~ ;P
So the registrar is the bald guy u mentioned in my blog, am I right? hehe anyhow, hope u didn't drool when u were concentrating on him, er, I mean the lesson heheh ;P
speaking of weather, it seems like Brunei's hotter than usual during Ramadhan. Heh.
Post a Comment