Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Voice

I think I have a very boring voice...Fair enough in a proper conversation I can't hold someone's attention. but when im giving a presentation, im ultra boring beyond unimaginable boredom...

I remind myself of my BioChem lecturer in first year... that was proper ZZZZ.... hehehe... Sigh... I'd like to be more interesting... but it's hard... because I dont get excited when I tell someone something...I can give presentations, but I'm not a dynamic presenter... (or person for that matrer)...

Anyway... that's all I wanted to say about the voice... More interesting topic: NETBALL!!!

Went to the netball club last night, and we got a visit from the Sports Union important person... This visit wasn't something I was looking forward to... On top of having to pay a fee to join the netball club (Which I fully understand!), now we have to pay a fee just to be able to go to netball... They give options plang whether we want to pay for Netball saja, or be a member of the whole gym (therefore free ANYTHING... even if I choose to go to Yoga or Wellbeing or sth) or be a pay as u go user... I'm in a dilemma... Either pay the netball one saja, or the free access to the whole gymnasium... Hmmmph... All this is an attempt to save our dying sports centre... its buruk and old and is in dire need of funds and reconstruction...

but all that aside, the netball itself was fantastic! the uni team played against the fresher team and it completely boosted my confidence being a GD... Didn't get the chance to play as a GK because the GK wanted to stay and be a GK... although its unfair to compare me to a fresher netball player, It still felt ultra good to make good intercepts and to defend well =)Hehehe.. =) *Bliss*

And... to make it all even better, the last 2 mins or so, I played as a GA... And, i scored the first time I got possession of the ball in my D!!! How exciting was that?! woohoo... I really think I move really well in the D as a shooter (more so than I am a defender). It's just the shooting that lets me down.. so yea, i want to really improve on my shooting! =) Hopefully amin!

And, one thing that kinda annoys me in the netball club are people who dont want to try other positions! macam what the hell? flexible lah sikit.. try out everything... but, to think about it, id play every position but the centre! I just wouldnt have the energy to cover the whole court! I have spurts of energy.. not a flow of energy... =(

Then... As i was looking forward to walking back to my flat... HUJAN tia di luar!!! Proper wet hujan! Then, mau inda mau, had to jog half way home (can't jog all the way, that would just kill me)... Sampai rumah, basah kuyup and made myself makan panadol as I didn't want to be as ill as Fiz... (Fiz... get well soon mate!)

I haven't got anything else to say but YAY for kajack's presence in Iskiness!!! =) Labu!!!

2 comments:

War186 said...

Who are u to say my friend Fetty isn't a dynamic person haha..cos I think u are. Just a lil low in the self-esteem n confidence department, ey? :)

netball sounded fun!! baik ada netball club sana. i miss netball! especially playing with u guys, rnbs. :(

oh n congrats on ur GA experience..so u managed to score a goal..heheh now u know how I feel after the ball gets in the net, yeah? haha ;)

salute eh ppl yg ada a flow of energy. For me in football, being a striker I've to do sprints into the box and they just kill me lol cos abis wah tarus the lil 'spurts' of energy reserved in me huhu. guess that's called low stamina haha..:P

here's to hoping u don't get ill. like fiz. kesian anak atu..get well soon Fiz! :)

Anonymous said...

Fets..yay. avery enthusiastic netball player indeed. proud of u of being flexible player.Go rnb n Dangganaz.cant wait til we hav our netbal prac together. Miss ya babe!