Thursday, October 20, 2005

I want kaichok!

I just feel like complaining of how I feel today or rather the week so far...

I'm 'sick' or rather, I'm down with the flu. Been headachey since Friday... but that's almost gone... Cough is forever here and becoming productive now, however the sore throat is not really there (x fingers its gone forever! ;p). Sneezing comes and goes. Sniffly nose absent. temperature is persistent (fifth day of paracetamol day!). Ears continue to pop every now and then. and... Nose bleed decided to say hi today.! So, I gave myself, second half of the day, a day off! =) I tried to sleep but didn't happen... except for the 10mins nap I had... Anyhow, I've got a doctor's appointment on Monday. I hope this doesn't continue till then, but you never know... AND!!! it only JUST dawned on me that I could possibly have malaria (flu-like symptoms!) but I can't possibly... Nauzubillah! So yea, I hope this goes away pretty soon and I want my doctor's assurance!

Anyhow, I got a reply from a potential supervisor for my fourth year project! Wahey!
And... my letter to Brunei (posted 2wks ago) FINALLY reached the person its intended for! And she has to discuss my proposal with another person in power and I just hope they accept it and send it back here ASAP....

Other than that... life is Bla...

3 comments:

War186 said...

Gdluck for ur appointment on Mon *hugz* fingers crossed it's not malaria..if it were when could u have contracted it? can it be possible in Uganda, but that was months ago n didn't u get an injection or sth kan? Nway, get well soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Fets!!Ijap ku!!But insyaAllah u r ok! Just the normal flu+fever. Panas bah tu badan mu yatah darah ur idung..n u might have an ear infection! I did dat day..n rupanya dats y my ears kept popping and mcm nda balanced saja rasa ku most of the time..but come to think of it i still havent went to the docs to clear dat up..comes n goes..heh..
Neways..get loads of rest (d usual comments) and eat ur vitamins and ubats and go see the doc on Mon n ull be as good as new soon..well good enuf to strt attending lectures again;P
Luv u fetsy!!Hugss

FR said...

hey war... if i do have malaria (nauzubillah to the max!) it would be from Uganda, even if i did take my anti-malarial pills all the time! i dont think its malaria though.. because that would mean id be ultra sick...

hey ten... im positive im suffering from ear infection! its not great is it?! i think u shud see ur medicare doctor too! ;p =)