Monday, October 24, 2005

I just wanna sleep...

Today has been such an ultra lazy day! Basically did nothing... Tv was crap till night time.. banyak tia movies...

I watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (this always reminds me of Som!)... Anyhow.. I got hooked to it.. not wanting to avert my eyes even for a nanosecond! Watching Zhang Ziyi and Michelle Yeoh just reminds me that Memoirs of a Geisha is coming soon! I'm so excited! I think it will be interesting to see Zhang Ziyi in a movie not too action packed =) Oh yea babey... =)

Yesterday went shopping with Zakiah... I finally bought this particular bag which I have been eyeing since getting back to Dundee! it's more than half price sale! Oh yea! This was exactly what I was waiting for! =) hehehe =) And bought Eid presents for my four ladies! And... nothing...

Now I can't sleep... I blame it on the fact that I got over excited after watching the movie. It's so weird as I now feel like doing my dishes! at 2240hours no doubt! LOL.. Definitely something wrong with me!

No comments: