Friday, October 07, 2005

How do your manners measure up?

I got this from the BBC Breakfast show today =)

# A gentleman must always rise to his feet when a lady enters the room
- It would be interesting if this actually happens to me! It has yet to happen ;p I doubt this happens these days

# A gentleman should walk on the road side of the pavement.
-But it's annoying because they don't do this!!! Sheesh kebab!!!

# When you receive a gift, take the trouble to send a hand-written thank you note: a phone call or e-mail just won't do.
- Daymn!!! I don't do this at all... I just say thanks and give a hug (maybe) and send a text (if I really like it ;p)

# Turn off your mobile in a restaurant, theatre or cinema
- I don't do this at all.. I keep it on silent for the latter two.. but in a restaurant, Daymn!!! I'm always on the phone when I'm there.

# Cover your mouth when you cough.
- I do this...

# At the table, keep your hand on your lap or resting on the table if you're not eating. Elbows are only acceptable between courses. Or as Sian puts it: "All joints on the table must be carved"
- I only do this when the other people on my table practice it

# Don't season your food until you've tasted it.
- I don't normally season my food =)

# Spoon your soup away from you.
-Yup, I do this =)

# Eat bread rolls by tearing pieces off and buttering them, rather than cutting them with a knife.
- Uhuh - I do this too =)

# When dining out, always leave a little food on your plate, to show your host has fully satisfied your appetite.
- Nope.. I eat it all up.. unless im EXTREMELY full or its plain inda nyaman ;p

Anyway.. on a lighter note, do this quiz I managed to get three right! ... and I thought I was 'updated'! Daymn...

1 comment:

War186 said...

i got 6 right on the quiz hehe :D updated banar tah tu people yg get everything right heh