Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Happy Birthday

Thanks for putting up the pictures kaka... my hello is still acting up and I still can't put up pictures... So, I can only put selected pictures on my friendster page...

Anyhow... Saw the doctor today... I was late and my doctor wasn't too impressed with it. Honestly, neither was I... I had impromptu group work! Aiyayai... Anyhow, as I was telling my friends and mum, I liked being the patient today, as I understood (slightly) what the doctor was saying... I knew what he was looking for when he was palpating my abdomen area... And I knew the tests he was doing on me... or rather the blood tests he wanted done...

That's another story... Nurse who took my blood made me nervous (but I wasn't really...)... She kept on asking me if I was okay as she manhandled the needle... twisting it in my vein, hoping to get my blood... I was ok really.. but as she asked me more frequently, the more agitated I become... And slightly scared... and I think I even started imaging the pain! but thankfully, finally ada jua blood... Alhamdulillah =) And all imaginable pain was gone! *poof*

Anyhow, was reading Pitt stop's blog. Post regarding boys... I was just telling Pitt that there are girls who act exactly like the boys she mentioned... There's no point to this really... Just want to point out Pitt has yet another interesting entry, and I'd like everyone to read it =)

Also... it's a special day today! It's Nurul Bahriah's ** birthday today!!! =) *tune* Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to NURUL... Happy birthday to you *tune* Yay... semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki dan bla bla bla =) Hope it's a good day =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fets!Hehe reading about the nurse taking ur blood..teringt tahku kan my own bad blood taking experience di RIPAS b4 i came to brisb. D guy yg ambil my bld ceta2 while doing it wah n he cldnt seem to get the blood out of me so ya ampas2 tangan ku(attempting to hit the vein i hope)..while the needle was in me! Kuat lagitu ya ampas! Sakit kali ah! N still nda mau kuar blood ah..so he just took the needle out n stuck it in my other arm..finally mau kuar..(I have to add all the while ya masih beceta!)!!

FR said...

muahaha =) ia inda mau kau panic lah tu.. distract the patient... LOL =)

War186 said...

i've heard this story before! hahahaha sorry fats cudn't help but laugh again ehhe..:D

yeah, regarding fiz's blog..there are girls that behave like those guys (coupling due to pity heh)..why, oh why? They should know the consequence-it'll turn much worse in the end; should be honest from the start, yes?