I had a lot of time menaluring, so of course I started browsing Friendster! Almost everyone I knw is on this thing! I find friendster super exciting! I guess merely because it's the only thing I have decided to join... as compared to others like MySpace, Circles (I can never remember what my nick and password...) etc...
Anyhow, today, I decided to liat liat pages of people in my list, those who I know, but don't actually know... My acquaintances... It's nice to see some people's picture collection in friendster as it's proper proper pictures and you do feel as if you are turning pages in an album! And they have really nice meaningful captions as well... It sorta drove me into doing something about my friendster picture ;p We shall see...
Then I stumble upon people who I regard as shy... and yet, here they are via friendster, exhibiting their loved one (These shy people have partners! lol)... and these are like proper lovey dovey pictures... And, instead of feeling geli and disgusted, I actually think it's sweet... (I must be in one of my good moods ;p)
And... It is also sinking in my dense head that I am growing old and just old and theoretically wiser and mature! My friends and I are now totally different! Journey of life wise... It's like OMG!!! I can't really depend on my family soon.. or my friends... It's me against the world...
Tapi, as Fiz always says, walaupun we are so much older now, everytime my circle of friends meet up... we somehow always revert to the young teenagers we once were... Although, to be honest with ya, I think, this summer just passed, I saw less of that... OMG! We are slowly transitioning... It's true... We are OLD!!!
Anyhow, today, I decided to liat liat pages of people in my list, those who I know, but don't actually know... My acquaintances... It's nice to see some people's picture collection in friendster as it's proper proper pictures and you do feel as if you are turning pages in an album! And they have really nice meaningful captions as well... It sorta drove me into doing something about my friendster picture ;p We shall see...
Then I stumble upon people who I regard as shy... and yet, here they are via friendster, exhibiting their loved one (These shy people have partners! lol)... and these are like proper lovey dovey pictures... And, instead of feeling geli and disgusted, I actually think it's sweet... (I must be in one of my good moods ;p)
And... It is also sinking in my dense head that I am growing old and just old and theoretically wiser and mature! My friends and I are now totally different! Journey of life wise... It's like OMG!!! I can't really depend on my family soon.. or my friends... It's me against the world...
Tapi, as Fiz always says, walaupun we are so much older now, everytime my circle of friends meet up... we somehow always revert to the young teenagers we once were... Although, to be honest with ya, I think, this summer just passed, I saw less of that... OMG! We are slowly transitioning... It's true... We are OLD!!!
1 comment:
Whoa, so u din't cringe, huh? wow. hehe..I agree u must've been in one of ur good moods then. That, or ur being 'emotional'..or, let me rephrase, u have some kinda 'longing' or other heheheh ;P
yes, i have to agree, u n i din't spend much of ur summer together like we used to eh..:( we ARE getting old!! sigh. How i wish i can be just 18 forever. heh. :P n u know what? i think i'll be one of the last rnbs to get married..sumhow..heh :/ (btw, m not being random-i just read the emails abt work n marriage)
Post a Comment