Friday, October 28, 2005

Buses?- What's the deal?

Woke up later than usual, but theoretically I would still be able to catch the bus which would take me into Ninewells on time... But, what did I see as I turned the corner?! Two buses passing by.. ie, the bus I was hoping to get was at least 5 mins earlier?! That is so not ON! Sheesh...
Memanjang diri at bus stop, ada tia this old lady datang.. I 'know' her (ie recognise her, she's at the bus stops most times I'm there ;p) And today, because nada orang lain lagi di bus stop atu, she had to talk to me. (She's one of them orang tua who HAVE to bercakap... Kinda like my nini really ;p) Out of coutesy, had to NOT listen to my music and listen to her..! interesting... but NAH.. I'd rather the music ;p
Anyhow, that then means I had 45 mins to waste? and what better way... But to Friendster cruise again.. (I'm obssessed ;p) There's this new thing.. Shout out? I wonder how that works... and where people would then see my shout out... Inda cukup kah with bulletin board?!
A and I were discussing about the use of the 'send a smile' function in friendster.. We weren't sure what this signified... It could be just "here's a smile, have a good day" or as A said "Hey, I dig ya, here's a smile"... I've not sent a smile (I can't remember sending) and I only had one smile.. So I don't know, is this a popular feature? Do YOU smile in friendster?!
As War said in her blog (no link *hint hint War* ;p) a friend of ours passed away yesterday in Brunei. I didn't know her that well, but I remember having great conversations at her Ugama time in MS... She married a relative of mine (also one who I'm not ultra close to) but she's then 'family' in Bruneian terms.. No? Anyway... Please sedekah Fatihah for her! And lets hope her husband and baby, family and friends are okay from all this! Amin.

1 comment:

War186 said...

Al-Fatihah. And amin to that. :)

ps. I think friendster's smiles are useless; ur better off sending a real message heh *rolls eyes* hehe