


thought you might like some piccies... i cant remember if you took the same piccies with your camera.. but i guess it cant hurt to jst show you them :)
3 more days ish.. am kinda hoping it falls on friday actually.. my theory is, that if it falls on thursday, as we get two days off public holiday.. i technically will start work on tuesday, which results in a shorter working week next week :) heheh, am ever the planner.. should raya fall on thurs, that means i have to start work again on monday... and its like a normal week.. work from 7 till 4.30... so yea.. im hoping :)
managed to set up our webcam.. after weeks of procrastination.. now mom, dad and even ooussee chat to jules via webcam... its quite cute..
the house is all set for the festivities.. unusually i myself am not ready.. i havent even sorted out shoes/handbags/tudongs... ah well... i still have a couple more days.. sadly im still on daily wage, and it only comes out on the 2nd of each month, so i still have to wait, before i can bring mom shopping :)
6 more days till i see navy boy.. woohooo.... i cant quit the countdown habit :) will let you know more when i see you online next...
miss you... labu
2 comments:
i love the pictures!!! keep them coming!!!
Raya is soon! I want it to be on a Thurs/Weds.. I guess it doesnt really matter.. the sooner the better... =) inda payah puasa.. and FREE food! open houses! I think I want to be sociable this year and go to the Msians' houses! LOL
Labu-ing you too!!!
I have a feeling I took the last pic hehe :)
I hope Raya falls on fri too so I won't have to go to uni on a mon hehe :D
Post a Comment