Trip back to Dundee
Thank you to everyone who were at the airport to see me off… It was so sedih to leave Brunei and everyone especially my family… My parents were there to antar me after their 2weeks long 4WD Adventure road trip… Alhamdulillah…
For the first time since A Level, I sat next to someone I actually knew and liked on the flight to UK… I was sitting in between of Fizan, and Fizah… As mentioned before, the three F’s were travelling together…
Siok lah with the two of them… At least inda bosan to the max… Although, most of the time… we just tidur-ed… I was so ngalih I don’t know why…
Also… apparently, the MinDef kids… some of them are being sent to PERTH!!! And that is just 40mins away!!! Ie… I have ‘juniors’!!! Woohoo… The perth population plang semakin expanding… there are RBA engineers there, as my seniors found out…
And… This year’s UBD twinning students going to Glasgow are people in my batch!!! Hopefully most of them people I know!!! I have high hopes in making friends and expanding my Scotland network!!! Iski saya…can you tell?
Anyway… Also for the first time, I had a person to rush to the flight connection centre in Heathrow Airport… Christina Chong… At least I think her surname is Chong ;p So that long walk to Terminal 1 was not as dull, boring and lonely as usual.. hehehe…
And, masa queing arah Immigration… guess who I saw… none other than Esther Chan? Is it Chan? Anyway, pokoknya, she’s my HK friend doing the same course in Dundee… So, I had a friend on the connecting flight to Edinburgh.. so makes the trip to Dundee more bearable…
Masa di Edinburgh, the shops were just too attractive… Esther and I couldn’t resist it so we went shopping before getting the train to Dundee…
In Dundee… walked into my new flat!!! It’s prettier than my last flat.. my kitchen is brand new and bigger compared to my previous flat… tapi, my actual living space is smaller than last year…
Took my mandi and tidur stuff from rumah Maima… Now im ultra tired and tempted to sleep!!! I think I’ll have a nap until someone texts me…
Anyway… I have a lot of paperwork stuff to do for this new flat... ARGH!!! I hate moving!!!
2 comments:
finally, a post! hehehe just for the sake of commenting juatu muahaha
hello hehehe just checking out ur blog and hence, checking up on wat u've been up to my dearie :))) Good to know u're settling down...I hope I can visit ur new pad soon....just doakan aku dapat a job so I can save up and fly over :))))
Post a Comment