I have nine more days in Brunei!!! Argh.. Going back with Fizah and Fizan!!! Great the three F's!!! Also, just found out 1st Sept ani cuti!!!
Summer this year has been different to previous years... I think it's due to the fact that it's a relatively short Brunei time for me... Just 6 weeks...
This week have been playing badminton in the morning with the gang... Ngalih jua.. so the club has stopped, until someone invites us all again!!!
Wednesday ada netball match!!! Wheee......... I'm excited!!!
Summer this year has been different to previous years... I think it's due to the fact that it's a relatively short Brunei time for me... Just 6 weeks...
This week have been playing badminton in the morning with the gang... Ngalih jua.. so the club has stopped, until someone invites us all again!!!
Wednesday ada netball match!!! Wheee......... I'm excited!!!
3 comments:
Krg netball d ubd Fets!! hehehe ;D cya!~ 4.30 k!
Fets, might not see you again till you go off since I'm off to kursus sivik on Sunday! Euw. And kami abis on the 1st patang ... Malamnya ada function at my nini's place. - Syaz
fetsy!!! i just found out u guys balik uk hari ani...! hehe, sori, aku ani nda mengikuti perkembangan semasa =p~
miss u lots!
bads =)
Post a Comment