Thursday, September 22, 2005

Interesting

I stumbled upon this website, and I think it is FANTASTIC... It has pictures just about every single country on earth (I say this because it features BRUNEI!!!) and there are interesting pictures! You may even recognise a couple of the faces... and DEFINITELY the places (if you are Bruneian lah ;p)

Tell me if you recognise anyone (big hint that you will!!! ;p)

3 comments:

War186 said...

Haven't found anyone I recognize..cos I can't seem to click to the next or previous pictures in the sub-album. What's up with that? Maybe I'm just a bimbo but really I don't see any buttons with arrows on them. Eh? So I've given up heh.

Anonymous said...

aku kenal sorang saja.... hehehe

syaz

FR said...

and syaz... you agree with the caption? hehehe... i think im a meanie...

war.. ada tu the arrow... im worse than u in these type of things, if i found it, you SHOULD be able to find it =)