Friday, September 23, 2005

Excitedly Iski!!!!

Memoirs of a Geisha the movie is coming out December this year!!!! I am so bloody excited!!! =) I saw the trailer and it makes me want to re-read the book in preparation for the movie!!! OMG OMG!!! Zhang Ziyi is so pretty!!! I have decided to be a fan of hers!!! She's fantastic!!! =) Aiyayai!!! Anyway, if you haven't already read the book once before, I suggest you read it!!! It is very captivating!!! I thank Somaiya and Rachael Owen for making me read this book!!! Som, if the movie comes out in Dec, and I'm with you, we shall watch it together!!! =)

This is the official website!!! woohoo =) Iski eh =)

2 comments:

AlaiMidget said...

haha fets! u're joining the club with zimah the geisha as prsident. she just read the book and have decided she's gonna become a geisha. sometimes she acts all weird japanese on us....entertaining but makes u want to hit her and shut her up. haha. kidding. very entertaining to have a geisha running loose in the house.... (zimah cakap 'and not to forget, a pretty one for that...') and ia cakap ia not a fan of zhang ziyi (i think she wants to be the character zhang ziyi is playing). anyway if we're together somehow, we shud see it sama2!!
i wanna read the book again lah... lupa ku sudah how the whole story goes.

anyway in the trailer, adakan ia senyum2 main mata with random guy on a bicycle... and masatu aku jadi geisha jua.... senyum2 malu when ada (random stranger) guy bagi salam masa jalan2 around leics. HAHAHAHHAHA. perasan geisha lah tu.

FR said...

Muahaha!!! Cali jua kamu ani eh!!! Mau jadi geisha lah apa!!!

I want to re-read the book too... I love that book!!! And as I said, I cant wait for the movie to come out!!! I say we need to have a girls' night out... Som and Kam included!!! Walaupun kamu inda biasa durang!!! hehehe =)