Thursday, July 21, 2005

Home at last!

I've been in Brunei since Sunday and it has been good-ish... As my dad said it... a 'good' start to my hols...

Yesterday spent most of the day in hospital as I suffered from diarrhoea and vomitting. It wasn't a fun day! and i hate being feverish!!! I get ultra cold then terus sweating.!!

Hmm... Home... Everyone and everything is the same. Prince is now kurus-er than his normal self.

Akademi Fantasia: I have 3 concerts left... Don't know if that will be enough time for me to know the students well... My family pun macam inda berapa jua liat AF lagi...

Today I woke up with a weird dream... Somehow I was still doing O levels and I've been failing HISTORY!!! (I don't do History!!!) and inda lagi batah O level!!! So i was shit scared... I woke up, terus looked for my History text book!!! Imagine Ka Nana's surprise when I asked her for history past year papers... LOL... I blame it on my fever.. hence my brain wasn't functioning well...

Then went to the hospital to see the podiatrist... My toe nails banyak bruised from the trek... And I was hoping to get my nails cut off.... but of course the podiatrist told me that it wasn't just straight forward tarik the nail... there are procedures.. So I have booked myself a date for a nail surgery... But I'm not sure if I want to do it. The podiatrist said, whether I have my nail removed or not, she can't guarantee that my new nail would grow normally... So i guess, i'll just let it grow naturally bida...

Apa lagi ah? Oh yea, I've learnt how to knit from Ka Meng.. I'm now doing the basic knit and pearl!! =) LOL... I'm continuing to make my scarf... Hopefully I complete this 'project' of mine! =)

Oh yea, also, I've eaten my double cheeseburger.. YUM YUM YUM!!! =)

1 comment:

War186 said...

there's one thing u haven't done..and that is go out with us rnBs! :(