I took the bus to London!!! Took 12 hours!!! The bus-ride was bearable… except when the kids started crying!!! And people trying to have conversation when I clearly am not interested in talking!!! SHEESH!!! The bus had a lot of rest stops… as well as going at a much slower speed… maybe going at 65mph… So I imagine it would be so much faster if we were to drive ourselves!!!
London this time round was FUN!!! Arrived on the Sunday… And I was picked up by both Kajack and Jules!!! (Miss you both already!) This would be my last long stay in London as Kajack is going home for good in 19 days and my London based friend (kiki) pun going back in the same number of days. From now on, there wouldn’t really be a reason to stay in London for so long.. =( Sigh, I’m going to miss London!!! And the fact of having Kajack just there!!!
Monday, spent the whole entire day with the rnB-UK!!! The seven of us ALL together!!! =) Jarang for this to happen, last time it happened was March 20th, for the BruNotts games!! =) The girls didn’t know I was coming (as my London trip was an impromptu thing) except Ona… They were surprised to see me, and I hope it was a good surprise!!! Had lunch at Khan’s (the rnBs like this place) and then menalur di Harrod’s… Starbucks!!! Yum yum yum!!!
Tuesday went to Portsmouth with Ki, Jules, Ka jack and Jeff as the driver… Quite tight in the MINI!!! But it was fun! I’ve been once before, but this time Jules and I went on a short boat cruise, looking at all the Naval ships =) Was a good one hour spent!!! Went to Portsmouth with an agenda to look for my ‘perfect’ striped polo shirt (I’ve been wanting this for months now!!!) Saw a couple tapi the colours weren’t what I’d like... Then I saw one which I fell in love with instantaneously, tapi nada size… So, my search for the perfect striped polo shirt continues… Brief description: half-sleeve (most here is ¼ sleeve… sheesh!!), brightly coloured, inda paning the stripes and a size 10 or a 12! =) Tell me when you see one that you think I’d like! =) even better, buy it for me!!! Muahaha!!!
Wednesday, buat apa ah? With Som kali… I can’t remember… but Didin came… And it was Dec holidays all over again but without Mr Jay!!! Paging Mr Jay, WE MISSED YOU!!! We watched The Pacifier!!! It is so cali!!! Well banyak cali things in it which we could relate to =) the cocoon, a lot of striped polos worn!!! And Vin diesel, is that how you spell his name? Sigh…. Tall, botak head… He he he =)
Thursday, Breakfast with Som kut… I cant remember when I spent the morning with Som!!! She’d tell me!!! =) anyway, in the afternoon Jules and Didin played footie whilst Jeff and I were limpanging soaking up the sun… Oh yea, met up with Rachael Davies (Oak House 2005 TV gang!!!) and she’s the same ol same ol!!! Still rowing like mad!!! And ever so toned, and tanned!!! Good luck to Rachael for the regatta!!! Nando’s for dinner!! =) saw Cee yi, Liana, IRIS ZHANG!!!! (another Bedford girl!!!), and other ppl in BruHall.
Friday. With Ki and Som picked up my passport from the Ugandan High Comm =) Yay!!! Met up with Kamini!!! Who is also still the same ‘ol Kamini!!! Kamini, Som and I at a Starbucks yet again!!! =) oh yea, had dinner in Reading with Som’s parents and Ayesha… Good fish!!! And interesting car ride!!! Although I slept the whole way back!!! Sorry for being a bore Som ;p
Saturday… bangun akhir!!! Yay!!! Stayed in with Ka jack. Watched 6 episodes of Naruto!!! As well of Joey!!! And balik Dundee midnight!!! On the bus again!!! The journey was all right.. but I sat next to a kid. She’d lean on my shoulder parts of the journey. But after a while, I’d push her back to her seat!!! And gundah lagi anak ani.. banyak guyang guyang!! Sigh!!!and it was REALLY smelly!!! Sigh.. what do I expect from a Bus.. ngeh ngeh ngeh…
Anyway, if you didn’t already pick it up earlier.. I now have watched Naruto!!! Tapi only till episode 18 I think!!! Ki introduced it to us!!! And siok jua!!! It’s the first Anime I’ve watched, and I didn’t hate it!!! =) Baik jua ada si Kiki lah, so ada jua orang kan di Tanya when we didn’t understand anything =) and kiki is so into her Naruto!!! She is our own Sensei Salmon!!! Muahaha... you just had to be there!!! =) Naz, maybe now I’d understand sth if u talk about Naruto!!! =) Awal awal ani.. I really think Sakura is uselses!!! And Sasuke, gilerr clever jua!!! And Naruto sigh.. he’s a BOY!!! LOL =)
Jules coming to Dundee on Tuesday! We have great plans to visit St Andrews, Glasgow and Edinburgh and do the touristy things =) Amin it happens!!! Also I need to arrange my typhoid jab!!! And I wonder when I am to pick up my ticket to Uganda!!! Aiyayai!! Still a lot to get for Uganda!!!
Have I mentioned that I am going to be in Uganda for three weeks starting 22nd June. It’s the only reason why I’m still in this country! Anyway, Uganda for an adventure holiday, trekking, kayaking and building a well. One week rotation each =) I’m excited, tapi at the same time I hope it doesn’t require too much fitness, because my level is down!!! Lower than its usual state!!!
Can’t wait to go home!!! 35 more days!!! Countdown has started!!! Yay!!!
2 comments:
Hi Fetso!! Thanks for coming last, last Monday!! hehehe that was fun 7 of us... :) A good surprise indeed...hehehe... *hugs*
Ur holiday sounds FUN! =D plus all rnB -UK met up ;D
oh n cali psl naruto..blumku mau succumb to the hype haha ;P
sapa anonymous? fiz? syaz? On? heh :P
Post a Comment