Bored home alone!
Tuesday night. Watching the England vs Colombia game.. It’s half time now.. and first half so far.. I think… dull sikit… OFFSIDE is still a ??? Some days I understand it perfectly well.. other days its all a BLUR to me.. simplest explanation to that all would be I’m a girl.. but that would probably insult girls like War.. who’s a die hard footie maniac!!!
Spoke to War today about how RAMAI female footballers there are in bru.. whether they are playing for real love of the game, or for the trend, or just to be cool or just to be with their friends (peer pressure) God knows.. but one thing is for sure, there are a lot of them nowadays!!! And id like to watch a game when I’m home at least once.. ok lah war, ill watch one of ur matches.. Hmm.. War, is it possible for me to come join your practice session? Aku inda plang pandai main.. but I think I can run around and distract people and I can be a goalie. Although I hate being goalie because it bloody hurts and you get bruises!!! muahaha… Hmm.. I think I’ll take my stupor home.. its not like I use them anymore in this country…
I’m in search of a netball team in Brunei who are looking for a part time team member… I wonder where I can look for a team… I wonder if there is any netball association in Brunei.. Because if there is, that would make my life much easier.. Just ask them… But I doubt they would be that useful anyway.. But seriously, I am in search for a proper netball team… with real training and real coaches etc. I want to improve my game… so anyone who has any idea where I can look for a team, or speak to a netball person in charge, do tag/comment and tell me all about it.
Was reading the ‘old’ Dang Ganaz practice reports (the ones we did just for the sake of feeling ‘professional’) and looking at the two video clips I have of our game.. The infamous free fall.. displayed by Onster.. dan juga one at the attacking D =) Fun fun times… Then stumbled upon this netball promotion thing I found online prior to the whole BruNotts 2005 games.. the video makes me want to be a professional netball player!!! Siok lah main netball!!! Lama sudah inda main!!! RINDU!!!
Esuk, if I finish my functional MRI of brain presentation early, I’ll be playing basketball with the guys… So should be good fun… I’m makin crap at this game… I’m surprised that women’s b-ball is less popular than women’s footie.. something is definitely wrong in Brunei…
Sigh.. the thing that I miss most about high school and college is P.E, co-curricular activities, competitions; inter and intra school and more PE!!! Netball, badminton, cross-country… And I really miss lacrosse!!! I wasn’t a brilliant player… but I enjoyed it tremendously!!! Kapai kapai running all over the field… but, if my team had possession, I always had that extra energy to just run for the ball… Now that’s one game that I can’t be a defender… I’m better off being an attacker in lacrosse… I can’t really remember the positions in the game, but I like to play 2nd Home… or was it 2nd man… hmm… the attacking one for sure… =) used to hate lacrosse because I never felt accepted by the rest of the team… Dududu… but the fact that I get to just run around, sweat out and be away from the boarding house was good enough =)
Oh yea, went to the post office tadi pagi.. and after filling in these little things for special delivery… I went back to the counter to give the man my envelope!!! Precious envelope containing my passport (I’m applying for a visa to enter Uganda!)… Skali.. there was this cina boy.. who looked at me, smiled.. pointed at something, and mouthed something in Chinese to me.. My reaction to the whole fiasco was… “Eh?” Handed in the envelope, stared at the talur cina guy and left!!! And, (damit banar tah Dundee ani) I saw the cina dood in Starbux tadi petang!!! Talur eh!!! Muahahah!!! Initially I thought he was Zamo… macam ada resemblance! Lol…
Lama jua this football match abis ah.. I want to tidur!!! Hmm.. this second england’s goalie is a wee bit.. ??? And.. Crouch? I’ve not heard of him before… Gilerr tinggi!!! And is Owen that good? I don’t know… He does score.. but… other than that, I feel ia macam nada contribution to the team as a whole… Becks.. the capt? I personally think his game has improved.. then again, what do I know? Always amazes me why he likes to play in long-sleeves.. and always sibuk sibuk re-usai his hair during match!! VAIN!!! I guess his wife taught him well… I really have nothing better to say…
GOOD LUCK KA JACK!!!
Tuesday night. Watching the England vs Colombia game.. It’s half time now.. and first half so far.. I think… dull sikit… OFFSIDE is still a ??? Some days I understand it perfectly well.. other days its all a BLUR to me.. simplest explanation to that all would be I’m a girl.. but that would probably insult girls like War.. who’s a die hard footie maniac!!!
Spoke to War today about how RAMAI female footballers there are in bru.. whether they are playing for real love of the game, or for the trend, or just to be cool or just to be with their friends (peer pressure) God knows.. but one thing is for sure, there are a lot of them nowadays!!! And id like to watch a game when I’m home at least once.. ok lah war, ill watch one of ur matches.. Hmm.. War, is it possible for me to come join your practice session? Aku inda plang pandai main.. but I think I can run around and distract people and I can be a goalie. Although I hate being goalie because it bloody hurts and you get bruises!!! muahaha… Hmm.. I think I’ll take my stupor home.. its not like I use them anymore in this country…
I’m in search of a netball team in Brunei who are looking for a part time team member… I wonder where I can look for a team… I wonder if there is any netball association in Brunei.. Because if there is, that would make my life much easier.. Just ask them… But I doubt they would be that useful anyway.. But seriously, I am in search for a proper netball team… with real training and real coaches etc. I want to improve my game… so anyone who has any idea where I can look for a team, or speak to a netball person in charge, do tag/comment and tell me all about it.
Was reading the ‘old’ Dang Ganaz practice reports (the ones we did just for the sake of feeling ‘professional’) and looking at the two video clips I have of our game.. The infamous free fall.. displayed by Onster.. dan juga one at the attacking D =) Fun fun times… Then stumbled upon this netball promotion thing I found online prior to the whole BruNotts 2005 games.. the video makes me want to be a professional netball player!!! Siok lah main netball!!! Lama sudah inda main!!! RINDU!!!
Esuk, if I finish my functional MRI of brain presentation early, I’ll be playing basketball with the guys… So should be good fun… I’m makin crap at this game… I’m surprised that women’s b-ball is less popular than women’s footie.. something is definitely wrong in Brunei…
Sigh.. the thing that I miss most about high school and college is P.E, co-curricular activities, competitions; inter and intra school and more PE!!! Netball, badminton, cross-country… And I really miss lacrosse!!! I wasn’t a brilliant player… but I enjoyed it tremendously!!! Kapai kapai running all over the field… but, if my team had possession, I always had that extra energy to just run for the ball… Now that’s one game that I can’t be a defender… I’m better off being an attacker in lacrosse… I can’t really remember the positions in the game, but I like to play 2nd Home… or was it 2nd man… hmm… the attacking one for sure… =) used to hate lacrosse because I never felt accepted by the rest of the team… Dududu… but the fact that I get to just run around, sweat out and be away from the boarding house was good enough =)
Oh yea, went to the post office tadi pagi.. and after filling in these little things for special delivery… I went back to the counter to give the man my envelope!!! Precious envelope containing my passport (I’m applying for a visa to enter Uganda!)… Skali.. there was this cina boy.. who looked at me, smiled.. pointed at something, and mouthed something in Chinese to me.. My reaction to the whole fiasco was… “Eh?” Handed in the envelope, stared at the talur cina guy and left!!! And, (damit banar tah Dundee ani) I saw the cina dood in Starbux tadi petang!!! Talur eh!!! Muahahah!!! Initially I thought he was Zamo… macam ada resemblance! Lol…
Lama jua this football match abis ah.. I want to tidur!!! Hmm.. this second england’s goalie is a wee bit.. ??? And.. Crouch? I’ve not heard of him before… Gilerr tinggi!!! And is Owen that good? I don’t know… He does score.. but… other than that, I feel ia macam nada contribution to the team as a whole… Becks.. the capt? I personally think his game has improved.. then again, what do I know? Always amazes me why he likes to play in long-sleeves.. and always sibuk sibuk re-usai his hair during match!! VAIN!!! I guess his wife taught him well… I really have nothing better to say…
GOOD LUCK KA JACK!!!
4 comments:
Nantitah ku explain to u the offside rule k fets cos i never seem to get ppl to understand me when i write abt it haha
wasn't offended ;)..when it comes to football i'm not the girl girl..heh u understand what i mean rite..:D
ramaiiii..in the world cup alone held last mth 13 teams took place..insyaAllah u will get to watch one of my matches tu :) it'll be fun to have u there supporting hehe..n it's possible jua to ikut one of our practice sessions..mas is thinking abt it already haha..
i miss netball! i halfly regret my friend's invitation to her team..but i just couldn't find the time to fit it into my schedule anymore..which is just so sad! heh. but when u've got friends in high places (netball-wise) it'll be easy to just join a team tu hehe ;D
i've yet to see that clip of ona's free-fall! i want!! hehe :D
i miss PE too!!! and cross-country (which in every yr my mantra was, setahun hanya sekali lol cos i never liked running but long-distance is ok by me)..bball (it was once more popular than footie in Bru)..badminton in the hall..volleyball n "street soccer" in the foyer/canteen area..hockey scheme..netball intra/inter-school..wahey we did it all!! was FUN!!! heh =D
Boh fets ur chinese soul-mate kali pikirnya ko cina wahahha ;P
Crouch is a southampton striker..auah lankyyy brabis hehe..I never thot Owen was that good but he delivers-being a striker that's the most important thing rite..i mean like he's got no skill..he just got pace..ok fans of owen, don't shoot me now (mas ko suka ia masih kah now that he's in real madrid..eh wait ko suka real kah l'pool now? haha) :P
Becks is a good leader i believe..he motivates his teammates well..abt the usai rambut bukan vain tu eh..i do it too smpai coach ckp, jgn tah diusai2 saja rambut atu..but not in a girly way ok..it just gets irritating when it falls on ur face..u know? hehe..somebody tell war now to get her hair cut lol :P~
Salah War...bukan gunting rmbut, pakai headband o hair clips or wateva yg bleh do ur rmbut.
Owen..he jus likes running arnd, yeah true skill not that excellent bnrnya. Wayne Rooney much better i think..it doesnt mean aku suka ia, u cant criticised, aint it? He scored hat trick ey Fets?
Netball team Fets...i can ask my fwens ..ada steady team Fusion kh namanya, i dun kno abt their coach tho. will look arnd for them once im back home.
Rooney is the best! hahaha
Ah yes fusion..I heard they're divided into two already..some kinda perselisihan or sth heh..their coaches are good..they're guys btw..u can pay them to coach u tu ;)
eh actually do u need coaching? i don't think so haha..for beginners sja tu eh..:P apalah aku ani bangang bagi information antam2 hehehe
Post a Comment