Its hard to have friends (or anyone for that matter) around you who share the same visions with you.. or see things the way you do...
I suppose in a way that is good.. These people let me see things from a different angle, even possibly re-remind me that not everyone is like me, and I am by far the best type of person available in this world.
But the question now is... when does the difference become too much, even if it is for the best? I don't think I can keep on accepting these opinions and keep on feeling sorry...
Entah ah.. I think saya ada issues saja with people's belief... I am not the best of a Muslim (no duh!) so there are certain things I do that I forget aren't allowed as a Muslim... example jalan keluar with a bunch of bini-bini friends and a lelaki in the group. To me, and I'm sure definitely in my family, this is seen to be a normal thing!!! Even if the lelaki isn't family. But somehow there are people who aren't too happy with this... And I forget about that. As a result, I make them unhappy, then I feel guilty, even if I know nothing WRONG happened... We were ALL out together.. NOTHING happened and most importantly, it wasn't as if it was just the TWO...
Sigh.. I was never like this before... I never worried what people thought.. and definitely didn't feel guilty over tiny things!!! What the hell is happening to me?
Anyway, I just wanted to say SORRY to anyone and everyone who I have upsetted in the past for what ever reasons... I really am! Even if I was angry at you that time.. I still am sorry! Sigh.. I've gone soft!!! Oh well.. only for the best...
Anyway.. this post is odd and awkward... will keep it up for awhile...
I suppose in a way that is good.. These people let me see things from a different angle, even possibly re-remind me that not everyone is like me, and I am by far the best type of person available in this world.
But the question now is... when does the difference become too much, even if it is for the best? I don't think I can keep on accepting these opinions and keep on feeling sorry...
Entah ah.. I think saya ada issues saja with people's belief... I am not the best of a Muslim (no duh!) so there are certain things I do that I forget aren't allowed as a Muslim... example jalan keluar with a bunch of bini-bini friends and a lelaki in the group. To me, and I'm sure definitely in my family, this is seen to be a normal thing!!! Even if the lelaki isn't family. But somehow there are people who aren't too happy with this... And I forget about that. As a result, I make them unhappy, then I feel guilty, even if I know nothing WRONG happened... We were ALL out together.. NOTHING happened and most importantly, it wasn't as if it was just the TWO...
Sigh.. I was never like this before... I never worried what people thought.. and definitely didn't feel guilty over tiny things!!! What the hell is happening to me?
Anyway, I just wanted to say SORRY to anyone and everyone who I have upsetted in the past for what ever reasons... I really am! Even if I was angry at you that time.. I still am sorry! Sigh.. I've gone soft!!! Oh well.. only for the best...
Anyway.. this post is odd and awkward... will keep it up for awhile...
No comments:
Post a Comment