Wednesday, May 04, 2005

ABIS ABIS ABIS

Its over!!! Exams are over!!!

Written exam AM: DIFFICULT
Written exam PM: better, but still difficult

I wasn't prepared for the questions they asked.. Lets just say I read a different part of the same thing! But hopefully myself (and my friends) pass those...

OSCE 1030 am - Hard only because of the time constraint... and my brain going everywhere... Hope i scraped enough marks to pass it!!! My circle of friends didn't find the osce too difficult... Sigh.. clever people!!

Anyway.. Went to TAZA (indian buffet) for lunch with the girls as a celebration!!! Chet came along too..

Was thinking of going to netball.. tapi im not sure if its on or not... And it was raining, (but not too cold).. so im not wanting to walk in the rain!!!

I am BORED!!! No more revision to do (for now!) and TV is boring... and... LALALA!!!

Results 27th May... if by then I dont say I've passed.. then u know what that means... Hope the latter doesn't happen!!!

Anyway.. to everyone else who's still trying to revise and finish assignments etc.. I wish you luck!!! and i'll be praying for you! =)

No comments: