Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sabar

Heya!!!

It seems macam everyone's blog is not updated... Either sibuk revision or like ka meela, rosak computer.. sigh.. bosan... Please everyone, come back!!! Tell us about ur revision, and just tell us anything and everything!!!

Anyhoo... I've started my SSC (Physics in Medicine). It was my second day today and I was trying extremely difficult not to fall asleep during the lectures in the morning, and on my visit in the afternoon!!! I only had 7 hours sleep (and this isn't close to what I normally need) last night and I haven't been sleeping much the previous night either...

Physics in Medicine is very physics-y... Taking me back to O level days and AS days and a HUGE jump to MRI physics!!! It's understandable, but post-exam, my brain just can't concentrate for long periods of time... Interesting lah this SSC so far.. Tapi, as interesting as it is, saya not too looking forward to doing the work allocated...

This ssc involves an essay, a report AND a presentation... Sigh... and here I thought SSC was the 'relaxation' part of the life of a medic!!! Sigh... Anyhow.. tha's something to worry about next week.. I'm gonna go slow for this week!

Yesterday, after a very good day, and after a short jog with Rizal and Mr Chong (I was dying the whole time i jogged... I had some walking bits, as I normally do... But Alhamdulillah, I don't have sore muscles today ;p) I decided to go to rumah Munah to eat bubur (which I pleaded Jiman to cook for me on Saturday.. I was ecstatic when he agreed to masakkan!!! WHEE!!!)...

At the bus stop, I wasn't sabar enough to wait for my usual bus, so I just jumped on the next bus which came and said CITY CENTRE. I've never taken this bus before, told myself it would be longer than usual, but it shouldn't be too long...

And... how long did the bloody bus take to go to town?!! bloody 90 mins!!! that is an hour and thirty minutes!!! That's the time i spent sitting on the bus, menalur.. and trying to figure out where I was relative to the city centre. My landmark was the Dundee Law... And at times I couldn't even see Dundee Law.. and makin tah saya hilang...

I went everywhere on this bus... made a whole TOUR of dundee.. to places I've never been to before lagi... sigh... The only way to make me feel better is to see it as having my money worth the tour.. lol and it was good weather, and i could see pretty things...

Point of the story: SABAR!!! Tunggu saja bas for an extra 5 mins daripada naik bas ASAP tapi for two hours!!! SIGH!!! I had to learn the hard way!

So anyway, instead of being just 15 mins away from my bubur, I was almost two hours away!!! =( My tummy wasn't impressed with my 'kepandaian' and I'm trying hard not to be sasak at myself LOL

1 comment:

War186 said...

Giler 90mins!! bari sasak tu ehh..haha 'memandai' tah ko lgi hehe sorry sorry hee

speaking of jogging i had a rather satisfying jog around belapan (cos i underestimated myself heh)..i'm so happy :)..check my blog l8r ada pics hehe ;) sory sory mls kn do some real blogging haha :D