(written on Monday 30th May)
I’ve passed second year!!! A mere pass... but a pass is a pass is a pass and a pass was all that I hoped for ;p Also, the final year medics in Dundee; Rizal, Zakiah and Lina passed their exams as well!!! So that’s another THREE Bruneian DOCTORS!!! =) Congratulations!!! =)
I’ve moved out of my old flat.. so now I’m living in Maima’s flat.. all alone.. also nada internet and nada cable… but ada the basic 5 channels.. so jadi lah… Thanks to everyone who helped me move yesterday!!! It would have been much more difficult without your help!
Tuesday 9am, mesti hand in report…
then need to do chores…
• MSO to fill ERB form
• Post office
• OTC unit
• Email Major Hargreaves
• Do powerpoint slides (yawn!)
Then listen to other people’s presentation in the afternoon… (double yawn!) Mine is on Wednesday! Hope all goes well.. So far I haven’t decided what I want to say in the eight minutes… Karang or esuk tah memikirkan!!
Ka jack, Jules, Jeff and possibly Didin are coming up to Dundee this weekend!!! WHEE!!! Can’t wait till they come.. Kaka.. still not sure when you’ve decided to come.. Sat or the Sun… Will text you soon =)
I have nothing to do but memaloi!!! Which is both a good thing and a bad thing!!! I have shopping to do…
Shop for UGANDA!!! (sleeping bag, water bottles, seluar buntak, cheap t-shirts, loads of sunblock, insect replant, KFS etc etc Boring things.. but a real necessity!) Whee!!! Uganda here I come!!! Insya allah, I will be going on 22nd June… Hope I get the visa… Amin amin! Will be in Uganda for three weeks.. and then balik Brunei!! Yay!!!
Hmmph… There’s nothing to share!!! Nothing to talk about…
Was just doing some thinking hari atu.. and I have only just realised (yes I am slow!!!) that ALL of my Medic friends in Dundee come from a Medical family!! Their fathers are ALL doctors/consultants… if not their grandfather too… Interesting!!! And I also have just realised that my doctor network has begun!!! I guess from now on my friends would mainly be doctors!!! Yikes!!!
Everytime the Bruneian-Dundonians get together… 8 of us… of which only 1 is a non-medic… the conversation can get really dull!!! It’s always medicine medicine medicine.. interesting cases… nurses bari sasak… politics within the hospital etc etc.. Sigh… I can’t believe this is all happening oh-so-soon!!! Aiyayai!!! I want a normal conversation… Entah apa a normal conversation is…
On a lighter note, Dundee has a new Starbucks!!! The old tutup (although I wish it remains open and running!). the new one has a slight London feel to it… and its siok.. Ramai orang… More seats but it’s forever full!!! It annoys me (God knows why…) to see non-starbucks people being in Starbucks... just because it’s new!!! Sigh!!! But I suppose it’s as much their Starbucks as it is mine ;p
Ladidadida!!!
Anyway… good luck to Ka jack, Mas, Syaz, Fiz and anyone else sitting for their exams!!!
Mau cuti!!! Yay!!!
2 comments:
fetssssssss!!
ok adang iski. congrats again fets on passing hehe *hugz*
n tell Dr. Rizal i sed congrats k :D
cali starbucks ah..terasa ku eh i'd be one of those sakai ppl yg nda pndai minum coffee! haha
22nd june (limpas bdayku heh) Uganda ey cool! mcm camping trip kah..cool hehe..
bah l8r fets wish me luck :D
22/6? Batah lagi!! Thats the last day of my exam!! :D hehehe... I'm super duper excited about exam abis altho its still revision week. Hahaha!! Its all good~
Hehehe, I love mint mocha chip yg di Starbucks!! :o)
Have fun di Dundee when your visitors are over there... hehehe :D
Thanks for the luck... xx Syaz
Post a Comment