Cut the long story short, we became a group in form 4..when was that? Feels like eons ago…. How can I explain to the world (or those who are bored enough reading this) how special you guys are? I mean, any guy who is with any 12 of you should feel lucky! You girls (when do we start calling ourselves women?) are strong, independent, intelligent, sweet, nice (when not insulting each other), down to earth and have a GREAT sense of humor. Not to mention, LAWA! I am not kidding here, I sincerely think all of you are lawa..pemanis apa kamu pakai? Did someone forget to tell me the secret ingredient?
I remember us religiously playing footie with our seniors in the corridor outside kantin, and forming our own football team (which didnt last long. What happened guys? Was it the heat?).
Making our own standing ovation when one of us gets on the stage.
Making some sort of ruckus in a school function in the hall (and i remember us pointing the finger to the guys opposite us when kana tanya sapa buat bising. HAHAHAHAHAH)
Umban2 telekung (what WERE we playing?) in the surau and then kana marahi ulih the guard ('Ani rumah tuhan ni!').
Running around (there are MANY memories of running around somewhere).
Sitting on our fav table di kantin and menyimpan bags there in the early morn so that no one will sit there for the rest of the day.
Trying to listen to 4 or 5 conversations at once masa lunch and break.
Kiki indulging herself in her mee kari and then going ‘huh?’ when she doesn’t keep up with what we’re talking about.
Bads being distracted most of the time.
War screaming for some reason or other.
The ones sitting facing the guys main mata with their other halves. (ewek!)
The ones sitting facing the girls trying to understand why their friends opposite of them are making faces and looks distracted.
Makan ais kacang patang2.
Stay back…for no reason…. (other than meliat bula…excuses!)
Our rnB books… to which I wonder where they are now… oh the many secrets and crushes and gossips and silly writings in there!
Our many dares… mesti naik atas kerusi lah, minum milo (we have an anti-milo here!), teriak API API!, etc etc)
Our many dreams and angan2...like having a whole house to ourselves (it can still happen guys!) and going to the same uni (ok maybe not)....
And above all that, the many things that we’ve been through together…our ups and downs….
And though we’re separated physically, I know when we are together, its like we havent been separated at all. The noise pollution is still there. Not to mention, one person being the subject of teasings or bully (ahem... u guys owe me one! baik jua aku patient :P). our outings... i miss organising an outing. and of course, begambar saja. tell me, where have we NOT begambar di bru???
If there is anything Ive learnt with my rnBs, I know theyve taught me to be a more confident person. I used to have a low self esteem (and have relapses from time to time) but being with them instils this confidence (how can you not feel strong and confident when you have 12 others behind you?) in me. And i know whatever i do, theyll support me, which means a WHOLE LOT guys. My future laki will have to have all 12 approval signatures for me to marry in peace! And if i do stupid stuff, i know theyll thwack me in the head and point me to the right direction...and even when i continue doing stupid stuff and wont listen, theyll sit patiently and wont say TOLD YOU SO and have their shoulders ready for me to cry on. AND you dont wanna mess up with one rnb because unless they killed someone or something as drastic as that, we will stand by our friends and kick ass (or the very least give killer daggers) to anyone who dares to mess with an rnb. Theyve (hopefully) grown to accept my flaws and so have I to theirs. I tend to forget this but I’m so glad I have them because friends like them dont come easy in life. Sorry guys if I haven’t been the best of a friend but you know I love you right? *biggest virtual hugs to include rnbs in UK, bru, NZ and oz*
Love u guys,
Fiz
With Fiz's permission, I post this in iskiness.. I guess it's time I tell the world who my closest friends are from MS... Alphabetically, Badi, Fats, Fau, Fiz, Ki, Mas, Naz, Ona, Ros, Shar, Syaz and War.
13 of us altogther.. got together because of MS netball open (we won ofcourse!!! BEST TEAM ;p)... I miss the good ol days... Life was so much simpler then... If my 'hello' was working.. I'd put up a classic rnB picture up... but nada... ahh well...
I've been in one class with all of you except Ros, Syaz and War.. hmmm... Interesting.. Miss you guys!!! *hugs*
2 comments:
I miss u too Fets and the others as well. Cant wait to go back and reunite dgn rnbs ...hehe...pulang lah kita ke tanah air.
yeah we've never been classmates hehe interesting...;P
Post a Comment