Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Miscommunication

Entah kenapa tapi this always happen to me. I don't understand people and they definitely do not understand me... Macam nada orang saya se-wavelength dengan.. Sigh.. makes life so frusturating...

Just when I thought I did or said the right thing, then there's always someone yang ter-hurt.. Like bloody hell.. Why can't I use my brain a bit more and try and talk like how other people talk... Ie THINKING before they utter a word out of their mouths... Dududu... Anyone has any tip as to how I just don't blurt anything I think? Probably best I don't say anything to anyone.. (But I think everyone knows that I would be incapable of doing this)

Sigh... Anyway... I suppose no one can say anything about what I write in my blog. Alas, it is MINE and they made the decision to either visit it or not...

Anyway, why does no one understand me? I don't think I talk too differently from everyone else? Theoretically there should be no reason for people to misunderstand...

Fair enough I call your place kampung.. Then again I call my place kampung.. Kampung just makes it more personal.. No? I call Zick's kampung kampung.. and we ALL know Bayswater, London isn't a kampung at all... And I call Dundee kampung.. (it deserves that title, even if its a city ;p but tha's besides the point)

Sigh.. what gets to me even more is the fact that I am disturbed just because two people misunderstood me...!!! Daymn!!! I am pretty sure I never used to be like this...

Is it a sign of growing up and being more sensitive? Is this the effect of living away from home? WHY?!!! Please someone give me a reason!!!

Now I'm depressed.. Fiz.. tell me all the things u've learnt about how to treat depression during ur SSM... I might need it soon... Dududud... BOSAN!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Babes!!!

Sasak me membaca ur blog tarus.... SO WHAT this friend of urs.... u shudnt change for anyone.. not even ur BF.... u remember that...

SO what with ur language and how u utter them, we are brought up like that to say wat we want to say.. y do we want to be "talam dua muka" making other ppl happy but on the other hand, we make ourself look stupid... and we feel stupid..

If this person is really ur fren.. ia should understand u by now or at least try to adpat to ur "bluntness" which i dont tink u r blunt enuf...

and antah antah, kalau ia bekawan sama kami this fren will end up BANGKUNG MATA nya.. menangis saja... because of our words....

Jangan tah d pikirkan what ppl think about u, because they will not sit themself, and think for ur behalf and how to make u better, if she does, she should have talk to u earlier or, as she should have known that u are open, and able to take critisim straight.....

ok babe... sasak ku nie urang cemani anie....

Love ya...

Anonymous said...

Tandang ia, Bob... you'll feel better straight after ;p hehe

War186 said...

Whoa deep. Why would the person be agitated to have her/his place referred to as a 'kampung'? Ah well u can't understand everyone, can u?

Tapi jgn ko tandang aku Fets eh heh 0:)

Anonymous said...

Oh Fets...just letting u kno i accept u for who u r and I love u for that..I love the straight forward Fetty..I learnt to be one partly from you.hehe..i pun tidak faham kenapa it is such a big issue abt 'kampung' place..I agree wit ka Meng.Just be yourself oryt..xx

Padian said...

Hmmmm... I have started typing something in the tagboard, but inda cukup space :P Wonder if ada keluar karang if i check...

Anyways, I am just gonna say... Orang ani bermacam-macam jenis... and we cannot get everyone to like or even agree what we say or think...

BUT, the most humane thing to do is to accept what everyone said politely and not senghaja mengjahati orang..

I mean... we always, as manusia biasa, say hurtful things intentionally or not, but if it we really did not mean it, and was taken wrongly... there is nothing you can say to make it better than appologise and minimise your communication with this significant other... You can make do without such emotional roller-coster!!!

LAST,... Ignore them... its not worth it to dwell on them...