TWO more days to my results.. TAKUT saya eh.. I really hope I pass... and all my close friends too!!! Third year and final year students punya results pun keluar Friday.. so ramai lah kami ni di Ninewells (hospital) either ketawa ketawa happy with our results or nangis nangis sedih fail... =( I hope saya inda nangis nangis.. Doakan saya puh-lease.. AMIN pass!!!
Friday is also when my cable ie tv, phone and internet kena potong (i'm moving out!) so you wont be seeing me online a lot... i wont have my own tv to watch... and nada phone!!!Sigh!!! Hopefully the people do come in the morning as they promised.. then i can go hospital check my results... Checking for Maima's Nida's and Syma's results as well...
I hope its not names that they put up. I hope they put up our student numbers instead... In past years, the Medical School has been putting up names of students... So the WHOLE ENTIRE world can see whether you have passed or not.. But rumours have it that this year they might just put up numbers.. to protect data, confidentiality etc etc.. God knows if its true or not.. but i do hope its just the numbers...
Since I had two exams... so I have to look up for my name/number in two lists!!! I hope its there on both lists!!! DUdudududu!!!
I am moving to Maima's flat for the summer... and I have started packing.. tapi in my over enthusiastic iskiness.. I have packed ALL my clean socks to that flat... Lets just hope esuk and friday sunny so boleh pakai slippers... and no need for socks..
Now all I have to do is type up my report and start doing my presentation... Continue packing.. Transfer it to Maima's flat.. (note to all Dundonians.. I am recruiting FREE movers!!! please help!!!)
Then my summer plan depends on my results on Friday.. I hope everything goes as planned... Amin amin!!!
then KA jack, Jules, Jeff and mungkin Didin pun are coming over to Dundee!!! Should be ultra fun!!! =) WHEE!!! =) Can't wait...
Friday is also when my cable ie tv, phone and internet kena potong (i'm moving out!) so you wont be seeing me online a lot... i wont have my own tv to watch... and nada phone!!!Sigh!!! Hopefully the people do come in the morning as they promised.. then i can go hospital check my results... Checking for Maima's Nida's and Syma's results as well...
I hope its not names that they put up. I hope they put up our student numbers instead... In past years, the Medical School has been putting up names of students... So the WHOLE ENTIRE world can see whether you have passed or not.. But rumours have it that this year they might just put up numbers.. to protect data, confidentiality etc etc.. God knows if its true or not.. but i do hope its just the numbers...
Since I had two exams... so I have to look up for my name/number in two lists!!! I hope its there on both lists!!! DUdudududu!!!
I am moving to Maima's flat for the summer... and I have started packing.. tapi in my over enthusiastic iskiness.. I have packed ALL my clean socks to that flat... Lets just hope esuk and friday sunny so boleh pakai slippers... and no need for socks..
Now all I have to do is type up my report and start doing my presentation... Continue packing.. Transfer it to Maima's flat.. (note to all Dundonians.. I am recruiting FREE movers!!! please help!!!)
Then my summer plan depends on my results on Friday.. I hope everything goes as planned... Amin amin!!!
then KA jack, Jules, Jeff and mungkin Didin pun are coming over to Dundee!!! Should be ultra fun!!! =) WHEE!!! =) Can't wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment