I was about to usai my friendster account... and guess what.. it didn't accpet my main email address (an address i want to change my current friendster address to) because apparently there has already been an account with that address.. mana saya bangang tu...
I logged in with my main email address and banar.. I do have an account with that address.. TERKEJUT saya!!! Tapi, seorang saja my kawan there.. Azminur lol.. He even wrote me a testimonial there (a proper one, not his recipe one).. THANKS meenur! =)
Anyhow... Friendster.. Joined it (with my proper friendster account) because Mardiana and Ka Jack were always on it.. and it seemed fun... purely for being nosey... ;p Admit it, u joined it because u were nosey too.. hehehe...
Then masa first year, it proved to be really handy kerana my uni didn't have MSN and most of the time I was VERY bored.. and Friendster was one of the few ways I could talk to people and cari my old friends...
I remember changing my profile each week... LOL (Told you I was bored ;p) and my pictures pun selalu tukar tukar... (sampai Ka jack and Helen commented on it.. hehehe) And I remember setting myself a challenge: Write everyone in my list a testimonial. LOL... I failed that challenge... But I did write MOST people something.. even if it was as ridiculous as "we share the same birthday" for Adeeb and "We have the same name" to si Fet LOL... When one's bored, one has to find a way to entertain self! hehee...
Anyway, I like getting testimonials on friendster (hint hint) especially if they are the proper meaningful ones... Tapi yang annoying nya.. u either have to write someone one first (and WAIT for a reply) or paksa them to make you one.. yang hairan nya is.. why can't they INITIATE the start of the testimonial exchanging... sheesh...
Sigh...
AND.. friendster is forever improving itself.. I'm well impressed!!! What with the horoscopes, the blog, the album, the colour schemes.. etc etc... If I didn't already have this blog, would have attempted their blog.. then again, that blog would be available for the ENTIRE world to read.. now tha's scary.. lol
To those who isn't a member of friendster yet.. join tah.. go to friendster. Then add me as your friend (given that I actually know you or at least have seen you around or at least have said hi to you ;p) then write me a real testimonial then that would be the end of the usage of testimonial ;p
Oh yea, also another reason why I like testimonials adalah: semua orang macam become very nice and very sweet and only write the bestest of things about you.. THEREFORE, if ever you are having one of them low-esteem moments, baca saja testimonials atu lagi ;p
I logged in with my main email address and banar.. I do have an account with that address.. TERKEJUT saya!!! Tapi, seorang saja my kawan there.. Azminur lol.. He even wrote me a testimonial there (a proper one, not his recipe one).. THANKS meenur! =)
Anyhow... Friendster.. Joined it (with my proper friendster account) because Mardiana and Ka Jack were always on it.. and it seemed fun... purely for being nosey... ;p Admit it, u joined it because u were nosey too.. hehehe...
Then masa first year, it proved to be really handy kerana my uni didn't have MSN and most of the time I was VERY bored.. and Friendster was one of the few ways I could talk to people and cari my old friends...
I remember changing my profile each week... LOL (Told you I was bored ;p) and my pictures pun selalu tukar tukar... (sampai Ka jack and Helen commented on it.. hehehe) And I remember setting myself a challenge: Write everyone in my list a testimonial. LOL... I failed that challenge... But I did write MOST people something.. even if it was as ridiculous as "we share the same birthday" for Adeeb and "We have the same name" to si Fet LOL... When one's bored, one has to find a way to entertain self! hehee...
Anyway, I like getting testimonials on friendster (hint hint) especially if they are the proper meaningful ones... Tapi yang annoying nya.. u either have to write someone one first (and WAIT for a reply) or paksa them to make you one.. yang hairan nya is.. why can't they INITIATE the start of the testimonial exchanging... sheesh...
Sigh...
AND.. friendster is forever improving itself.. I'm well impressed!!! What with the horoscopes, the blog, the album, the colour schemes.. etc etc... If I didn't already have this blog, would have attempted their blog.. then again, that blog would be available for the ENTIRE world to read.. now tha's scary.. lol
To those who isn't a member of friendster yet.. join tah.. go to friendster. Then add me as your friend (given that I actually know you or at least have seen you around or at least have said hi to you ;p) then write me a real testimonial then that would be the end of the usage of testimonial ;p
Oh yea, also another reason why I like testimonials adalah: semua orang macam become very nice and very sweet and only write the bestest of things about you.. THEREFORE, if ever you are having one of them low-esteem moments, baca saja testimonials atu lagi ;p
1 comment:
U go Friendster! heh apakan..true, true ppl always leave u sweet and nice testimonials..no one ever really writes abt ur bad traits in the testimony. Nda real jua eh. Haha hypocrite. ;P Ok I donno wat i'm talking abt heh...
Post a Comment