Whoa... I went online, wanted to write something, but I got a surprise from Ka Meng... =) PICTURES!!! =) WHEE!!! =)
Uncle Liut with his urut-mengurut sessions.. I dont really miss that.. But I do miss si John!! Argh...
Also, I forgot to the name of that swimming person.. I knw the face... Basar sudah the kid ah =)
Anyway... Went to OTC last night and guess what i signed myself up to... To be at the UNIT at 0745 hours!!! (this coming Saturday) so that we can go to Leuchars to play sports!!! for the whole day!!! ANDDDDD... as if that was the whole package, It would be even worse on Sunday.. I have to be at the unit at 0700hours on Sunday!!! And I thought they let us have a lie in on Sundays!!! ARGH...
Aim to go to Leuchars is to get inoculated against watever crap for when and if i go to Uganda... (I need to pay 'em!) but.. this weekend is training for the Northern Lights... So it means SPORTS SPORTS... for girls its either Rugby or hockey... Being the wimp that I am, I opted to go for hockey because I dont want to be heavily bruised or have the possiblity of fracturing any bones playing with the viscious girls in rugby!!! I've seen them play once before! Hockey.. that is one of the sports that I do NOT knw how to play... Im scared of them hockey sticks because they might hit me in the face!!! Why can't they have sports like netball or badminton or sth I could relate to... sigh..
This weekend will prove to be interesting with me attempting to play hockey.. Lets hope I don't get bruised!!! ARGH!!! I am mentally preparing myself for nasty bruises!!! LOL... Hockey ani lagi banyak lusir lusir.. I'm gonna be ULTRA tired after two mins of trying to run after the ball!!! Hmm.. I think I'm gonna opt for a defensive position, because I know I cant dribble the ball to be an attacker... Mas... I need your expertise here... But yea, I doubt I'd be let to play for long periods of time.. when they realise my crappiness that is.. Mas.. mesti pakai stupur kah? perhaps i should just bawa my stupur over the weekend...
Lalala... Today revision attempts have been slightly better.. Fiz, Mas and myself promised to wake each other at half eight in the morning so that we could all mandi and do work... (Sigh, aren't we geeks?) Half eight didn't work!!! It was quarter past nine by the time I switched on my TV LOL... Was PROUD to say that by that time, the other two were also up, and I'm also proud to say that the THREE of us did work!!! WHEE!!!
I'v just realised how little time I have left to revise!!! And I'm not even revising, I'm LEARNING the things taught in lectures.. ARGH!!! less than 3 weeks, without the weekend (because I will be knackered from sports, and I have slight regret for signing up!)... But it will have to be enough.. and will have to do! =)
I have cut my hair naz... and will send you the picture when u are online.. LOL
Dududud... Ka Meng, keep the pictures coming... I want pictures of Pipip, Azra, Hannah, Haziq, Daddy, Ka Nana!!!, and anything / anyone else LOL
Uncle Liut with his urut-mengurut sessions.. I dont really miss that.. But I do miss si John!! Argh...
Also, I forgot to the name of that swimming person.. I knw the face... Basar sudah the kid ah =)
Anyway... Went to OTC last night and guess what i signed myself up to... To be at the UNIT at 0745 hours!!! (this coming Saturday) so that we can go to Leuchars to play sports!!! for the whole day!!! ANDDDDD... as if that was the whole package, It would be even worse on Sunday.. I have to be at the unit at 0700hours on Sunday!!! And I thought they let us have a lie in on Sundays!!! ARGH...
Aim to go to Leuchars is to get inoculated against watever crap for when and if i go to Uganda... (I need to pay 'em!) but.. this weekend is training for the Northern Lights... So it means SPORTS SPORTS... for girls its either Rugby or hockey... Being the wimp that I am, I opted to go for hockey because I dont want to be heavily bruised or have the possiblity of fracturing any bones playing with the viscious girls in rugby!!! I've seen them play once before! Hockey.. that is one of the sports that I do NOT knw how to play... Im scared of them hockey sticks because they might hit me in the face!!! Why can't they have sports like netball or badminton or sth I could relate to... sigh..
This weekend will prove to be interesting with me attempting to play hockey.. Lets hope I don't get bruised!!! ARGH!!! I am mentally preparing myself for nasty bruises!!! LOL... Hockey ani lagi banyak lusir lusir.. I'm gonna be ULTRA tired after two mins of trying to run after the ball!!! Hmm.. I think I'm gonna opt for a defensive position, because I know I cant dribble the ball to be an attacker... Mas... I need your expertise here... But yea, I doubt I'd be let to play for long periods of time.. when they realise my crappiness that is.. Mas.. mesti pakai stupur kah? perhaps i should just bawa my stupur over the weekend...
Lalala... Today revision attempts have been slightly better.. Fiz, Mas and myself promised to wake each other at half eight in the morning so that we could all mandi and do work... (Sigh, aren't we geeks?) Half eight didn't work!!! It was quarter past nine by the time I switched on my TV LOL... Was PROUD to say that by that time, the other two were also up, and I'm also proud to say that the THREE of us did work!!! WHEE!!!
I'v just realised how little time I have left to revise!!! And I'm not even revising, I'm LEARNING the things taught in lectures.. ARGH!!! less than 3 weeks, without the weekend (because I will be knackered from sports, and I have slight regret for signing up!)... But it will have to be enough.. and will have to do! =)
I have cut my hair naz... and will send you the picture when u are online.. LOL
Dududud... Ka Meng, keep the pictures coming... I want pictures of Pipip, Azra, Hannah, Haziq, Daddy, Ka Nana!!!, and anything / anyone else LOL
1 comment:
Iatah saja sports nya tu-rugby and hockey. Baik jua lah u chose hockey atu hehe..it'll be fun jua hehe..goodluck and upd8 us on how it went k :)
Post a Comment