Those are the two things that I want to drink!!! If only I could be bothered to go out of my flat and walk fifteen steps to the right, to reach the little shop, I would get both my diet coke AND my orange juice!!! ARgh... we shall see!!!
This week, I have been channel surfing.. and I surprise myself with the choices of channel I pick... There are my MUST watch Charmed double bill in the morning (usually i watch them in the afternoon after uni ;p) Then double bill will and grace. Then I catch up with the news if its interesting... And any other thing that catches my attention...
The other day, I watched UK HISTORY!!! about World War TWO!!! Ka nan and Ck Rubiah (History teacher in MS) would be really proud of me to actually be interested in the whole thing... I hated history!!! Couldn't wait for form four, so I didn't have to do History AND Geography!!! LOL
And today, the featured channel is HALLMARK!!! Ka Meng watches this whenever she cant sleep.. Siok rupanya.. Lol.. Today I watched Judging Amy.. I think, I have just found something else which I would be addicted to =)
Also, channel surfing = advert watching.. =)
Current favourites:
This week, I have been channel surfing.. and I surprise myself with the choices of channel I pick... There are my MUST watch Charmed double bill in the morning (usually i watch them in the afternoon after uni ;p) Then double bill will and grace. Then I catch up with the news if its interesting... And any other thing that catches my attention...
The other day, I watched UK HISTORY!!! about World War TWO!!! Ka nan and Ck Rubiah (History teacher in MS) would be really proud of me to actually be interested in the whole thing... I hated history!!! Couldn't wait for form four, so I didn't have to do History AND Geography!!! LOL
And today, the featured channel is HALLMARK!!! Ka Meng watches this whenever she cant sleep.. Siok rupanya.. Lol.. Today I watched Judging Amy.. I think, I have just found something else which I would be addicted to =)
Also, channel surfing = advert watching.. =)
Current favourites:
- MSN search "See you later alligator... After a while crocodile... etc etc"
- Tropicana Orange Juice "How do you like your egg in the morning... Lalalala"
And TV watching also means Movie Trailer... I want to watch:
- The Intepreter (i can't spell the word)
*sudden mind block*
- WEDDING DATE, and
- Guess who!! <- Looks like its funny. hopefully it is!
Fiz wrote something really nice about my closest circle of friends in her blog... The good 'ol MS days... We were in our own little world... A good mix of personality in the group. They are NO two same people in the group. And I think people either put up with us, or hated us.. LOL... Go have a read, to knw why I love my rnBs...
2 comments:
Hallmark is good when u feel like watching touching and moving movies ;)
Nada kraja tueh liat adverts..but they are entertaining, yes? hehe
Wedding date siuk usulnya? Slalu ku liat dkadai pikir 2kali kan membali pslnya cRezam complain kan mliat ceta jiwang sja..cheh huhu..Guess who sriatu kan ku bali sudh but nda tarang..so we're waiting lah ni..and if ada money to waste we might watch it at the cinema hehe ;)
I love my rnbs too~ ;D
I love the song yg arah tropicana punya advert...I havent hafal that one *lol*... Yea, wanna watch Guess Who jua!! Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac!! I miss the bernie mac showww... napa nada lagi!!!
Post a Comment