It is now Tuesday, 2357. Had the progress test this morning. I was impressed that there were two people who left before me.
Wednesday: revision session 10am, peer-tutoring 1pm, clinical skills revision session right after. Also need to find out Tuesday exam location. otc dinner evening
Thursday: resume revision, hopefully finish off things
Friday: Last attempts of trying to hafal menghafal and making sense of things
Saturday: Leuchars to get innoculated-AM. PM hopefully balik Dundee awal and more revision
Sunday: PANIC!!! TIDOR!!!
Monday: EARLY day!!! EXAMS!!!!!!!!!! am and pm
Night, read patients' notes, and refresh brain of examinations and history questions
Tuesday: oral exam am! petang... hopefully i have a feeling that i passed!!! amin amin!!! and NETBALL!!! malam... stress reliever!!!
OMG OMG!!! if u cant tell, my panic state is increasing by the day... I have only just realised that my exam is ampir berabis!!! ARGH!!!
Most hated block: ENDOCRINOLOGY and GI!!!
I hope i can answer 70% of questions to get a just pass!!! amin amin amin!!! I just want a pass God. Please make me pass! AMin! =)
Zam: welcome to iskiness =) Pictures mostly depends on Ka Meng's mood.. so hopefully she puts up pictures often =)
Wednesday: revision session 10am, peer-tutoring 1pm, clinical skills revision session right after. Also need to find out Tuesday exam location. otc dinner evening
Thursday: resume revision, hopefully finish off things
Friday: Last attempts of trying to hafal menghafal and making sense of things
Saturday: Leuchars to get innoculated-AM. PM hopefully balik Dundee awal and more revision
Sunday: PANIC!!! TIDOR!!!
Monday: EARLY day!!! EXAMS!!!!!!!!!! am and pm
Night, read patients' notes, and refresh brain of examinations and history questions
Tuesday: oral exam am! petang... hopefully i have a feeling that i passed!!! amin amin!!! and NETBALL!!! malam... stress reliever!!!
OMG OMG!!! if u cant tell, my panic state is increasing by the day... I have only just realised that my exam is ampir berabis!!! ARGH!!!
Most hated block: ENDOCRINOLOGY and GI!!!
I hope i can answer 70% of questions to get a just pass!!! amin amin amin!!! I just want a pass God. Please make me pass! AMin! =)
Zam: welcome to iskiness =) Pictures mostly depends on Ka Meng's mood.. so hopefully she puts up pictures often =)
2 comments:
Amin you pass. :)
Good luck for your exams, Bob. I leave for Japan on the 9th of May. Hopefully I don't get lost in Tokyo :D Be good, take care.
Post a Comment