I am feeling awfully low. A weekend and three days with my rnB friends, and suddenly that safety net of being with my friends is gone. I feel lonely… (Mr Lonely by Akon)
I had a fantabolous time with the rnBs… At rumah Mas… sleeping at 2 am, waking up at 4am!!! I had butterflies in my tummy and I was ultra nervous!!! Especially when I knew that my team did not have a strong shooter for at least the morning of the competition. As well trying to mentally prepare myself the possibility of playing as a shooter! (it didn’t happen, I didn’t get to shoot… maybe to the benefit of the team LOL)
Netball was great fun. I was defending like crazy! Never before did I have to defend ever so hard in my life before! With the effort that we gave, we managed to concede 12 goals in 7 games.. Depressing thought that! Sigh… But, playing netball was as always good!!! =)
As usual, there are the teams that were lacking good sportsmanship… These people are annoying, and perhaps should be banned from joining again. Referees supplied by the Notts society were CRAP!!! A WASTE of $$$!!! And it was as if we were playing with no refs!!! Ridiculous!!!
Football, Senna proved to be victorious again… Well done them!!! And football had a tampar menampar session!!! Also a disgraceful sportsmanship!!! Maju sukan untuk Negara? Yea right!!! Not anytime soon, and definitely not when most people are behaving like these hooligans!!!
Having syaz in Dundee was great! Everyday I come back to my flat and it is neat and proper!!! Everything berusai.. and my flat is never usually like that! LOL
A week today, I have a project (record of achievement) to hand in. so, as always, baru tah kan start buat.. and I do say, it wasn’t as much work as I thought it was.. Having said that, I realised, I’ve not even attempted doing the hard parts yet… SCARY lah!!!
And emm.. I can’t wait to go back home in Summer!!! At the moment, I’m unsure whether I still want to go to Uganda, or whether to just go straight back to Brunei. Dududud…
3 comments:
wahhh... bagus jua si syaz ani ah.. bila ko kan kmari lagi syaz? bilik ku bejurit ni:P heheh..
bwohh..brabis jua competitiveness nya ani smpai kelai..well..glad u all had a gr8 tym nyway=)
i understand what u mean..how it feels like..one minute ur with the rnbs then nada..sighh sedih tu ah heh :/
so jealous u got to spend time @Mas's with the rest and have syaz at ur place..btw, u sure it was Syaz who cleaned the house hehe..jus making sure haha nadawah syaz ;P rajin tah ko atu..i'd like u to visit my room sometime huhu ;)
netball sounds fantab..sans the referee and lack of fairplay thing..oh n the futsal thing is such a disgrace when i heard abt it..such shit. heh. :/
tarus sja balik Bru fets, hence more time to spend with me hahhaha :D
Eh usai katil jua saja? hehehe! Aww Fets, miss you... sunyi rasanya!! Kan ke sainsburys ku eh pasal smua jua brgku abis. hahaha...
Post a Comment