Miss Congeneality 2 Armed & Fabolous..
This movie featured a lot of classy bags and baju!! Personal favourite is the Black Fendi Handbag and the Jacket she wore with the nice nice dress/skirt outfit =)
I quite like the movie... Laughed a couple of times. I think its necessary to watch the first one because it tied in a lot to that one... It's different to the first one... Not as hilarious, I dont think, but still cali.
wowee.. zeehah has just told me that mari bekelahi dan bertumbuk drama which took place during the brunotts easter game is on bruneistudent. However, u have to be logged in.. its arah off-topic pun... im sedang downloading it, then im off to ZZZZZ
Cant believe im not asleep!!! dududud.. thank god zeehah is online to entertain me =)
1 comment:
I KNEW we should've watched Ms. Congeniality 2! We bought tix sudah and then SOMEONE saw the eye 10 poster and decided to watch that tia..so we changed tia..Oh well..shall watch it with Zammy l8r maybe..and Hitch jua cos of that SOMEONE balum plg ku liat..n c Ros mliat tia sdh lastnite n lupa ia kan msg aku awal! Zammy and I were at the mall last nite contemplating whether to watch it or not then adatia msg bila ahir sudah...sigh hehehe oh no i'm not mad, i lap u guys really :D huhhuhu
anyway, wah siuk jua adawah? syg i'm not a member malasku kan login eh..buleh kah tu send rah msn sja?? hehe..eh ona gugur lagi lum ku liat heheheh ;P
Post a Comment