Friday, February 11, 2005

Thinking

I have the whole week off... did i tell you that? and i'm finding myself being BORED to death!!!

i have a lot of journals regarding cancer to read.. and it's all TOO complex for my wee brain!!! all the terms i once knew in Chemistry are all back to haunt me in these journals. Sigma covalent bond, eletrophilic, reduction, kinase, alipathic, aromatic, benzyl, enzymes... i could go on!!!

Not remembering these words didn't make reading the journals any bit easy... And to make matters worse, i didn't photocopy the journals perfectly.. so i've a part of each page cut off... part of the time making up the missing words, part trying to remember the chemistry words, part trying to understand the sentences i just read and part trying to stay awake whilst reading! Sigh.. it is HARD doing all that simultaneously!!! women can multi-task.. evidently, something i'm not capable of... i've not read anything too technical in AGES... and i'm not too happy i'm starting it again!!!

Was doing some thinking today... with Rizal and Somaiya... I am not too sure if I want to carry on doing Medicine... (This is not your normal complaining about your course talk)... I do like doing it, but i am not too sure if it's what i want to do for my whole entire life. I have thoughts similar to this before.. so this isn't really something random that i just suddenly brought up in conversations... Can't imagine myself....

Then i thought what the government (my sponsors - the body that's paying my tuition) would say if i were to tell them of my thoughts.. I doubt they would be too happy about it... Then I also wondered what would happen to me if i did change course... Would i still be able to continue studying something in the UK, or would i be made to go back to Brunei and start another course as a mature student in Brunei.. therefore most probably ending up being a teacher? There's a LIMITED option!! and none that i'd like doing at all.. so i suppose, medicine was the right option.. and i am sticking to it, for as long as i can!!! i hope medical school is all over for me by July 2008! Amin!!!

Was doing other thinking the other day... (yes i have been thinking!!! ;p) What i'd like right now, is to have my fortunes read... Chinese way... I don't even know what year it is this year... And i wonder what the year would be like for a person born in the year of the pig... you wonder how one reading can be true for EVERYONE born in the year of the pig.. hence it's not really true... i'm losing my point... i'd like my whole fortune to be read by some Buddhist monk... so that they can make my chart... giving them my exact date of birth, time of birth and yada yada... that would be scary and interesting... I know my friend Sher Li had this done... She said it was true for her.. so it would be interesting to find out what mine would be.. Before anyone dares go all religious on me, i know we aren't supposed to believe in this kind of things as muslims... sigh.. some people can be too rigid!!!

Talking about religion... nevermind religion.. will drop that topic there!!!

Anyway.. sorry about the size of the poll guys!!! hopefully Wardah will help me with the resizing of the pictures... (laju war.. help!!! ;p)
so with the presence of the poll, START voting!!! ;p

And.. I think i said it in my tagboard.. but, I have changed back into my first blogskin template... <-- Most people preferred the black background to the white one... I'm already missing the white background template... with this current (black) template, i can't link up. well, i probably can.. if i remember the html codes.. but for now, nada links lah...

Dudududu.. i can't think of what else to say... so nanti lagi deh..

1 comment:

War186 said...

We are at it atm! the resizing stuff heheh..;)

bout ur medical degree, hang in there love..n amin u finish by 2008. goodluck with that! :D but really being a teacher won't be so bad...ahahahhaha ur looking at a future teacher herre wehahey

heh kesian tu eh abt ur photocopy mishap..kusutness!

fortunes/astronomy..same difference..bullshit (am i rigid now?? haha)..but it is fun ;P